or Connect

Posts by Nirvana1000

They had it plugged into an external amplifier.That must mean it has a line out.
How is the soundstage on these headphones? Is it V shaped?
I purchased and demoed the Chord Mojo, Ifi micro dsd and Dragonfly Red in that order.Ifi micro was way too bright for my liking.Mojo was slightly warm with fantastic detail,clarity and so on.But I could not get past that narrow sound stage. I ended up keeping DFR and returned the other two.
No problem. Good news indeed.
AudioQuest "We are currently working on an update that will work around Android’s deficiencies and have a goal of releasing this by early fall. You’ll be able to perform this update via your PC or Mac free of charge. If you’ve registered your product online you’ll receive an email when the update is available. This email will include a link to our desktop application."
I got instructions from Chord on how to fix this.Settings>device connection>USB connectivity>detect USB device
I just bought a Mojo and the only way it pairs with my Sony Xperia Z5 is to restart the phone while connected to the Mojo.Anyone else have this problem?
I just bought a Mojo and the only way it pairs with my Sony Xperia Z5 is to restart the phone while connected to the Mojo.Anyone else have this problem?
Yes apparently the Exynos is supposed to have better audio quality.No matter im going with the Sony Z5 and buying a Fiio X7 for my audio duties.
I have not seen much in terms of audio comparisons between Samsung S7 and Sony Xperia Z5 premium.Anyone have any thoughts on which phone has better audio quality ?