Posts by Townyj

I have come to the conclusion that i only need 3 pairs of headphones. So these should be sent to a new home. They cost me roughly $180AUD ($125USD from J-Made and $15USD express postage) from Japan. Used them approximately 6 times around my house.   They come with all the original paperwork, box and are in near mint condition.   Looking for $120AUD + shipping within Australia. Will update with pictures soon.
I have come to the conclusion that i only need 3 pairs of headphones. So these should be sent to a new home. They cost me roughly $180AUD ($125USD from J-Made and $15USD express postage) from Japan. Used them approximately 6 times around my house.   They come with all the original paperwork, box and are in near mint condition.   Looking for $120AUD + shipping within Australia. Will update with pictures soon.
 Looks into the Fostex TE-05..?? They have removable cables aswell :)
Yeah  i feel the instrument placement seems wider on my X2, i have had the whole feeling like its coming from behind me a few times. Have not had it yet on the T90 with the same recordings. As much as i enjoy the X2, having them just sit around seems like a waste. Hopefully i can find them a new home in the coming months.
My X2's have a wider soundstage then the T90's, but so far i definitely prefer the signature over the X2. Everything sounds clean and precise, the bass steps up when needed. The treble has been a bit harsh on some recordings but has not bothered me all that much. Pretty much what everyone has said so far on these is true, looks like they are a keeper in my books.
Got my T90s today.. definitely brighter then the X2s will continue to have a listen over the coming weeks. They do sound great after an hour listen. Tried a few genres and most have sounded pretty good.
 I am waiting on a pair of T90's to arrive, but any of the Top end cans would be classed as an upgrade. HD600/650 more of a side wards move. Probably the Fostex TH900, Ultrasone Sig Pro maybe the LCD2 and LCD3. But your already looking at $700+ ontop of the X2 to get that last 5-10% increase. 
 Ahh being in the EU your already ahead :P 
 Good luck getting a proper response from Philips, they arent well known for an easy response on Warranty for the X2. Might have to purchase some Synthrapol to wash the excess dye out.