Posts by Ihatepopupads

Joe bought my denon C710, he was a pleasure to deal with Good communication and prompt payment. Thanks mate
Hi selling my Denon C710, they are in really good shape with all accessories. I replaced the extension cable with a more heavy duty one , after it broke. I'm asking 60 dollars shipped USPS CONUS - I'll ship internationally but you have to pay the extra shipping Thanks pic:
sending it back to UK.
Bump , any interest ? really nice little dap
Okay 120.00 shipped, one more day before ebay CONUS only international extra
HI I have a brand new Samsung yp-r1 for sale , just got it yesterday (thanks sooz ! x and I just opened it to check operation. The R1 is basically a mini , more responsive p3 , the unit is 16 gigs . It has an aluminum shell and glass front and is built like a tank, and it has a big crystal clear screen despite its size . Also plays divx natively. Just loads of codec support and features. I'll link product page and some reviews , and pics . I'm asking a 140.00...
I'm really interested in those little CK 10's . I think they might be a great back up to my denon C 710. I'm just really wondering how the bass is ? I don't mind using clear bass on my S639 . I'm more interested in the quality then the quantity like pianist so how bout it Julie TS, interesting that you say they're very balanced . Wouldnt eq'ing them to add bass change the balance you like so much ? Just curious . I mean I had add eq for the PFE and I'm definity not...
Ok price drop 270.00 shipped
No interest? I'll consider less , make me an offer