Posts by MaoDi

33.1lb 50.1lb 42.3lb
sold
bump
I have two pairs of Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10's that I no longer use. One is a brand new replacement that I received, but it has been taken out of the package. Includes all accessories.    One has one of the sockets pulled out due to one of those cable socket defects that just got stuck on the cable. Other wise, the insides are all good, and the right side is still good. This one will go for $100 if anyone is interested in getting it custom molded to their...
Done and Done
Feedback :)   The Zeus is a 10 driver, 3 way crossover monitor. It's a custom monitor created for myself.   The monitor has a very warm sound signature. Highs have a great amount of detail and clarity. Mids are mildly forward, with a warm body, and lots  of details. Vocals are forwards. Lows are extremely controlled, powerful, and have a high impact. No excessive booming. Sound stage is very wide, and tall as well. Individuals favouring JH Audio, or Westone sound...
Feedback :)   The Poseidon is a 6 driver, 4 way crossover monitor. It's a custom monitor created for myself.   The monitor has a mildly bright sound signature. Highs are extremely crisp and clear due to three drivers working in the range. Mids are detailed, and full body. Mids are forward, as well as vocals. Lows are controlled, powerful, and rich. Individuals that like the shure, westone, and unique melody sound signature will favour this monitor.   This...
Feedback :)   The Perseus is a triple driver, 3 way crossover monitor. It's a custom monitor created for myself.   The monitor has a brighter sound signature. High mids are pushed forward, which also means forward vocals. Lows are controlled yet powerful. No excessive booming. Decay is fairly quick. Highs are very detailed, and clear however laid back and not fatiguing. Individuals who like the shure sound signature will find a like for these...
To all that are interested, I have my 6 driver Shure's up for sale. They are going for around $400 including shipping and insurance. Negotiating is accepted. I am also wanting to sell my Perseus(~$350). PM if interested.   Shure SE530x6/SE6X3
 Lowered Price and Paypal payment now available