Posts by Fido2

Thanks brother!
need some help fellas. I have a copy of Megadeths Killing is my Business.... and the cover has the parental advisory sticker which should indicate a non censored CD right? Well when I played the CD the song "These Boots are Made for Walking" had a lot of stuff bleeped out. Did someone put the censored CD in a non censored box or is the bleeped stuff part of the song or what?  Help...
Excellent breakdown Mark. I think  you and I and Redcarmoose are probably the oldest guys on this thread. One thing these younger guys don't understand is that back before say 95 u didnt have such easy access and information about new music. Nobody had a PC and the internet was unheard of. Metal magazines if u could find them or the rare radio show were all we had unless u lived in a HUGE city. U had to really watch your money because u couldnt steal free music off the...
I'm feelin ya my man! 900's just didn't have the romance. Kinda like the hot chick thats a bit cold with no sense of humor...lol. The 600's are the girl you overlook at first but once you get some time around her you fall in love! I can literally listen for hours with no fatigue. The 600's are forgiving of not so perfect recordings as well. Whereas the 900's would shout "the mix is pure crapp bro!" :D
I hear ya. Well the 600's won out. The 600's really are a great headphone. They're a little more forgiving and fun. Love the bass on these. I tried to find a FR graph on headroom for the 600 to see why i preferred them to the 900 and to see the comparison to the D7000, but no 600 graph only the 900. Compared to the D-7000 it appears the 900's are elevated slightly around 1500-2000Hz and significantly elevated at 10,000Hz and up. There is a slight dip at around 600Hz. Like...
LOL! perfect pairing! The D7000's really are hard to beat IMO.
Well Im in a pickle now. The 900s are superb with classical, opera, country. I've never heard a piano sound more accurate and lifelike. The emotion in a singers voice is very apparent due to the superb detail and lifelike tonality. It's like watching a blueray video on a great TV...lol. I really dont wanna buy both the TH600 and 900 so can i live with the 900s for everything? Help me decide.. :D
OK how many have actually listened to both the TH600 and TH900 for an extended period...I mean had both headphones on hand and A/B'd? I have both right now and I think I may actually prefer the 600 for my metal/rock music. I already have LCD-2 for country, jazz, vocalists...I may try the HD800 for classical to get the spaciousness and "air" that most classical recordings need... To me the 900s are almost too "hi-fi" sounding....very articulate in the upper mids treble...
LOL...too funny!
LOL! Next time I'm in ATX I'm lookin you up toaster!So what are u using for a CD player now? Nothing is listed in your profile. If I remember correctly my L'Enfant Sauvage CD was pretty lame on SQ. I'd like to hear some Gojira on vinyl....maybe I'll try some out. I've surely been disappointed A LOT however....