Posts by WorldsEndWombat

Hannu - Worms in my piano Library Tapes - Hostluft Robin Guthrie & Harold Budd - Before the Day Breaks Sinebag -- Pres de la lisiere Nils Okland - Straum
I heard the DAC part is better than O1, it's using cell AD1853. However O1's amp section wins. I don't own one but I'd like to try too. Lite E100 is a superb amp which almost ranked top in Chinese products.
Artists are just too many, I would rather suggest labels. To name a few Label: East Dev - US Kopernik Label: AHORNFELDER - Germany Sinebag Yuichiro Fujimoto Label: Fonal - Finland Paavoharju Islaja Kemialliset Ystavat Label: Noble - Japan (oh boy, this Japanese label kicks ass, believe me - every release is a gem.) World's End Girlfriend Kazumasa Hashimoto Gutevolk Natsume Yasushi Yoshida Label: Osaka - Irland Hannu Label: Lucky Kitchen - Spain Alejandra &...
Quote: Originally Posted by inthecup "In The Court Of The Crimson King" King Crimson WOW!!!! Nobody dare to underrate "in the court of". However it deserves more popularity than Pink Floyd. In King Crimson's works, I think "Lizard" is underestimated. My mercy gives to Dire Straits "on every street". Talking about Dire Straits, seems everyone praises "brothers in arm", however in my mind "on every street" is much much tastier with simmering...
I'm a newbie. I've been keeping my Alessandro MS-2 for almost half year and plugged it into a Denon receiver at the beginning. After lurking around and and reading people's recommendations, I got my voyager in eBay for hefty GBP179 about a month ago, and wow, it does improves the sound quality a lot from my old chubby Denon! However after two to three weeks burning in, I'm not totally satisfied with the performance of the combo, to name a few - treble sounds a bit...
I heard Yuin OK2 is a great earbud unampped, its impedance is 16ohm, easy to drive and sound quality surpass ER4P in some areas. In US it's sold for $180. Longing to get one but damn no way to find it here in OZ in a reasonable price :S
Quote: Originally Posted by teenage kicks I'm buying it from headphones.com.au, because I'm in Australia. It's $400 ($375 in US dollars) but nowhere else here sells it, and I can't import it because the power plugs differ by country. Don't be ripped off by headphone.com.au, this amp+dac's official price in China is around $180. Though they would charge lump for postage, grand total won't cost more than 3/4 of the headphone.com price. Check in eBay...
I'm a newbie. I've been keeping my Alessandro MS-2 for almost half year and plugged it into a Denon receiver at the beginning. After lurking around and and reading people's recommendations, I got my voyager in eBay for hefty GBP179 about a month ago, and wow, it does improves the sound quality a lot from my old chubby Denon! However after two to three weeks burning in, I'm not totally satisfied with the performance of the combo, to name a few - treble sounds a bit...