Posts by OutdoorXplorer

A WA6SE will be excellent for HD650 and the MAXXED upgraded 6SE will be excellent choice if $$$ permits...
scorptrigger has indicated interest. Awaitng payment now.
I have this awesome can with the excellent cable comes together with this sale. I am the 1st owner bought mid of last year and the items are in mint condition, no chipping or damages to both items. Used in pet and smoke free environment.   The package will be shipped in complete box, manual, stock cable, HH10, adapter and the additional 9' SAA Equinox Noir Cable. Buyer pays for PayPal fees.   I have positive feedbacks.
Thank you. Items $OLD!
Scortrigger has indicated interest on the DAC together with the following:   * Logitech Squeezebox Touch * Zu ASH 75Ohm Digital Interconnect * Welborne Labs Squeezebox Touch Power Supply Upgrade Kit   Awaiting payment as for now.
   Many inquired on selected item basis and sales cannot be concluded due to the excessive carrier charges applied. I have closed the individual sales thread and focus on the complete inventory sale. However, if you are interested to have more than a single item, feel free to PM me.
Many inquired on selected item basis and sales cannot be concluded due to the excessive carrier charges applied. I have closed the individual sales thread and focus on the complete inventory sale. However, if you are interested to have more than a single item, feel free to PM me.
Most of my inventory has been sold leaving head-fi inventory listed below is ready to go and they are in perfect working condition. The package can be locally collected or shipped to anywhere in the world via FedEx.   Headphone(s) * Sennheiser HD650 * Sennheiser HH10 Headphone Holder Headphone Amp(s) * WooAudio6 Special Edition with GoldPoint Stepped Attenuator, Premium Parts Upgrade and Teflon Tube Sockets Cable(s) * 9' Stefan AudioArts...
Further Price Reduction.
Many private offers came through PM but the offer was much ripped of my money spent on these awesome hardware.   I am awaiting a sincere offer to come across and do not the price stated is inclusive of worldwide shipping.   Thanks for taking your time to look at this ad.