Posts by h1a8

Bump
I'm so happy this thread exists. I'm trying to buy some bluetooth headphones. Sound quality is most important, then long term comfort, then features. I narrowed it down to the Plantronics Backbeat Pro, Fidelio m2bt. I'm kinda open to the Samsung Lever Over, and the Sennheiser Urbanite XL wireless. I considered the Momentum wireless but they are too expensive at $500 (would have bought them for $350 or less though).   I need bass and also clarity. I dislike bass light...
lol no, the H8 lacks bass, the m2 is just fine (maybe too expensive in comparison to other headphones out there that have just as good sq).Sorry for the confusion
comfort is great but lacks Bass. Techno, rap, electronic, dub step, etc. don't sound phenomenal on them, just ok. Great for classical though and lighter bass music.
The xl pads are good and to me an upgrade. I wish v-moda would go further and make them even softer (like that on the denon's). They are still a little too hard. Maybe use memory foam? idk. I would gladly pay more for an even more comfortable and softer earpad.
I did what you said, bend them past level, and it worked. A lot less clamping force. More easier on the ears. Thank you so much.
I'll try that. Thanks!The clamping force is too much on my ears after a while. Ears get a little sore and need a break after awhile.  I just wish they had that type of comfort where you forget they are on your head after awhile. That would have been awesome.
I have the xl pads yes. I attempted to loosen the headband but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. I never read or saw instructions on how to do it.The v-moda is excellent sounding. I just hate the comfort tbh.
I have the v-moda m100 headphones for portable use and they are excellent. I love the bass (perfect amount) and the clarity of the midrange. I only wish they were more comfortable (even with the xl pads) after long listening sessions. With that said, I decided to get some bluetooth headphones. I listen to hip-hop, r&b, some jazz and singing (like Sade), techno, and some rock.   I listened to the beats studio 2 in the applestore. They sound very good. They just a tad...
Do these sound the same? If not then which sounds better and what are the differences?   Finally, what other wireless headphones are great in sound quality. I listen to hip hop, r&b, some jazz, some rock, techno   I like bass (but with clarity). I have the v-moda m100 and think they sound great. They are not wireless though and I wish they were a little more comfortable (they irritate after 1 hour of use).