Posts by h1a8

I'm low on money so I'm willing to trade for them or buy them for about $150 shipped. For trade (I'll do even value if you want) I have:    the tdk ba200 iem, FA-4E iem, Hifiman re262 iem, ath ad900 headphone, and Sony walkman A845 player.   Most items I would include money on my part. The FA-4E I could negotiate a little money on your part or an even trade, depending on the condition and what you are including with the m100s. I really don't want to let go of the...
I know this probably had been asked but where can I get these from so that they are original and not fake. In other words, can someone tell me multiple places to get the authentic pistons from? I want to order from Amazon but not sure who is legit or not.
has anyone heard both? Is the v-moda m100 more satisfying than the hp50 for some music (which music)? Can someone give a comparison if they heard both please. I have the hp50 and they sound good. But I would love a little more bass slam if possible (although I can live with the HP50s bass). I wonder how wide is the m100s soundstage and how clear does the midrange is.
Did you get the m100 yet? If so then how do you like it in comparison to the hp50?
Cause I'm trying to decide which one to get for sound quality purposes only.
Bump
thanks a lot. This helps.Do you remember anything about the soundstage size comparison?So I take it you prefer the m100 more? Maybe because looks? Or sound? Or a combination of both?
Bump
1. Compare the bass, midrange, and Soundstage. 2. What things does the hp50 do better and what things does the m100 do better in terms of sound. Bonus question: Do the m100 have significant bass slam over the nad hp50 or only just a little more in quantity? Thank you so much.