or Connect

Posts by h1a8

I heard that the victory were more balanced (less bass) and better sounding than the vinyls and all other bluedio headphones.The ufo plus (not the orginal ufo) had the strongest bass (tightest) of all the bluedio but still was amazingly clear (unlike the ufo) and was a close 2nd.In other words, both make the original ufo sound like garbage. I talked to a reviewer who owned all of them and they said the victory sounds the best (over the vinyl and ufo plus). I own the ufo...
Great review. I'm very curious about the new Ufo plus and the V (victory). Many good reviews on them. Maybe you can review both? Have you tried the 3d surround mode for movies on any of these (Bluedio headphones) yet?
We are discussing objective audio quality, not subjective. Anyone can say a distorted phone sounds best to them subjectively. Did you know that some of the phones you listed color the audio when headphones are attached, making them sound subjectively better? For example some bump the 50Hz region up to give an impression of tighter bass and more punchiness. This makes certain music sound better than a completely flat response.The note 5 has one of the cleanest and most...
There is only one note 5 variant. It's the exynos version.The measurements are the sum of it all. Otherwise, it is subjective and without any science at all. For example, some phones boost the 50hz region when headphones are inserted. This makes some headphones sound better (more bass). But this is cheating with an eq.A clean signal with no distortion, no stereo leak, and no added color, etc is what we should judge by for objectivity.
The measurements are BETTER than all those (I haven't seen measurements for the axon 7 though as I mentioned in my first post).
The note 5 has PROBABLY the best audio performance of all current mobile phones. Not only does it subjectively sound the best but the measurements also agree. I don't consider amplification (or loudness). The only phone I haven't seen the actual measurements to is the axon 7. Does anyone here have headphone loaded rmaa measurements for this phone?
Has anyone tried the jvc fx1100 or even the fx750? If so then then how do those compare to the ckr10 or ckr9?
The problem with this iem is that there are no comparisons to similar priced iems. Comparisons to fx750 or fx750 Comparisons to ckr10 other ckr10 Comparisons to ie8 or tdk ba200 or tf10 Or any other iem near the same price range.
Any comparisons to the fx750?
Yes, but I forgot that I have a lot of great headphones already (over$1000 worth). Either I would have to get rid of them or the companies would have to create a removable lightning adapter for them. I use my phone as my sole music source. But if companies create lightning cables for all the older great headphones then I'll get the iPhone 7.