or Connect

Posts by AgentXXL

Nothing to do with the rules, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the meet. My health has taken another hit and I'm somewhat down for the count. Let me know how to get the money I committed to you. And I hope everyone enjoys the meet. Looking forward to some impressions and pics afterwards! Hope to see everyone at the next meet....Dale
Oct. 16th it is.... hope to see you all there!   Dale aka AgentXXL
Hi all...   Alas I'm still fighting health issues but I'll do my best to attend. I'm OK if it has to happen on Sept. 25th, but any weekend in Oct. should be OK too. Since I'm trying to commit to attendance, I'll pay my $20 for the room rental regardless if I make it or not. As for what I'll bring:   Headphones:   Sennheiser HD800 - custom terminated stock cable with home-built assorted adapters Hifiman HE-560 - custom terminated stock cable with home-built assorted...
Alas I won't be able to attend either. My last treatment has left me feeling quite rough. Hope everyone has a good time - please take lots of pictures. Dale aka AgentXXL
Hi all,   Sorry for the delay - I'm unfortunately fighting some health issues again. That said, I'm going to do my best to attend the meet. The gear I will bring is:   Headphones:   Sennheiser HD800 - custom terminated stock cable with home-built assorted adapters Hifiman HE-560 - custom terminated stock cable with home-built assorted adapters Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250ohm - converted to dual entry and terminated to use my assorted adapters   IEMs:   Shure...
Running a bit late - be there soon. Dale
Just a quick update - my LH Labs Geek Pulse Infinity arrived so I'll be demo'ing it along with the companion LPS4 linear power supply. Unfortunately my Shure SE-846 IEMs have not arrived so I guess those will have to be items for the next meet. I also have some other LH Labs gear on order - the Geek Blue Bluetooth transfer with customized APTx codec, the Geek Source music server w/4TB of music storage, 60GB of SSD for OS and caching and lastly, the Geek Wave portable music...
Confirmed, they are indeed the older version of the over-the-ear Momentums.Dale
I think they are the older version but even so, I have no problem with them fitting over my ears and I have a fairly large head. Regardless, I'll dig up the manual to find out for sure.Dale