or Connect

Posts by AgentXXL

Alas I won't be able to attend either. My last treatment has left me feeling quite rough. Hope everyone has a good time - please take lots of pictures. Dale aka AgentXXL
Hi all,   Sorry for the delay - I'm unfortunately fighting some health issues again. That said, I'm going to do my best to attend the meet. The gear I will bring is:   Headphones:   Sennheiser HD800 - custom terminated stock cable with home-built assorted adapters Hifiman HE-560 - custom terminated stock cable with home-built assorted adapters Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250ohm - converted to dual entry and terminated to use my assorted adapters   IEMs:   Shure...
Running a bit late - be there soon. Dale
Just a quick update - my LH Labs Geek Pulse Infinity arrived so I'll be demo'ing it along with the companion LPS4 linear power supply. Unfortunately my Shure SE-846 IEMs have not arrived so I guess those will have to be items for the next meet. I also have some other LH Labs gear on order - the Geek Blue Bluetooth transfer with customized APTx codec, the Geek Source music server w/4TB of music storage, 60GB of SSD for OS and caching and lastly, the Geek Wave portable music...
Confirmed, they are indeed the older version of the over-the-ear Momentums.Dale
I think they are the older version but even so, I have no problem with them fitting over my ears and I have a fairly large head. Regardless, I'll dig up the manual to find out for sure.Dale
Just updated my gear list. I'll be bringing 2 more headphones and if they arrive in time, 1 more pair of IEMs. Headphones: Sennheiser Momentum Black over-the-ear Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250 ohm IEMs: Shure SE-846 (just ordered so hopefully they'll arrive in time) Dale aka AgentXXL
Hi all, I should be able to attend this one... I'm still off work on disability but my recovery from last year's neck surgery is improving. These are the items I hope to bring: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800 with custom modular cable Hifiman HE-560 with custom modular cable + both types of earpads Sennheiser Momentum Black over-the-ear Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro 250 ohm IEMs: Shure SE-530 Shure SE-215 Shure SE-846 (just ordered so may not arrive in...
Why go for 1.5TB when 2TB is already available?http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Wireless-Storage-Streaming-STCV2000100/dp/B00JSQV44SDale