Posts by kyuuketsuki

Honestly for each of my headphones it is slightly different. The M-100s are of the most forgiving in regards to source. While I'd still rate it J3/Arrow 4G > N5 >= Clip Zip, the difference between the three without augmentation (EQ or the amp based treble/bass boosts) is pretty negligible (but not wholly unnoticeable). I basically only use my J3 now for long trips where I know I'll be without a charge on my phone for a while.   My Koss KSC75s are actually among the LEAST...
  You realize that was the entire point of my post right right...? They don't scale with amplification. The DAC of the Verza is tuned with the M100s which makes it the perfect pair. I've demoed them with several Amps and DACs. Regardless of what you think of the price of the Verza and diminishing returns is another matter entirely. If you have the budget for the Verza and love the M100s, it is in my experience the best possible pairing. This is even with comparing to TOTL...
Honestly, in my opinion, if you are going to buy any external DAC/Amp for the M-100s it should be the Verza. It was tuned with the M-100s in mind, so it really is the only thing that I have found that makes them sing. Sure you could adjust the treble and bass on the E17, but really it isn't necessary for the M100s to sound good. Lately I've been playing the M-100s directly out of my Nexus 5 with little issue. Naturally I still have my Arrow 4G and Cowon J3 combo which is...
Now that I have car that is really tempting... I've never seen her solo either....  Edit: They are sold out :( Welp, more reason for me to try and make it to CT for this meet
There is a Hiromi concert that night?! What venue?
A bit late to the party man.
Those really do look premium. Looks like I'll be adding to my IEM collection...
Looks can be deceiving ;) Seriously, they are well finished as any Aurisonics product. And Rockets are possibly better built than my ASG-2s which I feel are already tanks.
rockets look cheesy? I think they look awsome sans tritabs
Yeah, if I recall the colours was a Kickstarter exclusive.