Posts by Honkymagoo

Does a device like this even exist: A DAC that can connect to the 30 pin dock, and that also has an s/pdif out. I'm looking for a way to get digital sound out from my iPad 3 into my Focusrite Saffire 24 audio interface digital input for music production. Playing lossless music isn't a concern since I use an old iPod for that. I'd rather not have to use the CCK and a powered hub.
I'm selling an Apogee Duet in excellent condition. This is the same one I bought last year in this post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/560888/apogee-duet-with-custom-dac-breakout-cable-and-extra-firewire-cable I'm selling because I bought it mainly to use with guitar and bass into my MacBook, and have since switched to an Apogee Jam for simplicity. This is in the same condition as when I bought it, and includes the items previously listed.
PM Sent
Looking to get a TTVJ SLIM, preferably with the DAC, but I'll consider one without. I'm in the USA.   Thanks
Got a set of Music Valley IEMs from  ljokerl.   Packaged well and shipped fast. Exactly as described.   Thanks!
Sold a pair of Beyerdynamic 990s to SolidSnake3. Quick payment and good communication. A pleasure to deal with.
Sold
sold
sale pending
I'm thinning my collection to fund an iPad purchase. Up for sale is a gently used Little Dot MKV amp. Everything is in excellent condition, but there is a tiny dings on the top rim of the faceplate, and a couple on the top of the rear plate. Nothing major, though. There are approximately 50 hours on this amp. You get the amp and the power cord. $SOLD shipped and paypalled to the CONUS.