Posts by Snake Eyes

What is this new electrostatic amplifier being built by a reliable famous amplifier builder you're speaking of????? Maybe I will have to cancel my order of the BHSE after all.  
One of the things I will always avoid is meat from cows, deers, buffaloes, pigs and other animals like that from another country. Why not??? B.S.E!!! Cats apparently get mad cow disease as well (via eating beef or whatever else with B.S.E) and ever since it popped up in Asia via U.S imported beef cats aren't even safe anymore..... Not that I'd ever eat a cat anyway but then again you don't always know what you are actually eating in a restaurant. I won't eat eyeballs and...
If they did do you think it would use the same cable as the HE90? Why do I ask? I ask because I'm getting a BHSE and I have a choice of having 2 Stax inputs or one Stax and one Sennheiser. I thought that I might get one Stax and one Sennheiser just in case they make a new one. I'm just worried about the new Sennheiser not fitting. If no one knows or has any theories I'll just get 2 Stax inputs.
As you can see I'm obviously a head-fi (hi-fi) junior

3 dB down at 400Khz, what does that mean???
Oh alrighty then . It looks like I'll still get the BHSE (I'll order that tomorrow) and if it's true about Rudi lying about his stuff how can he get away with it ? Maybe it'll be like buying a Ferrari and getting a Datsun with a Ferrari body-kit . Surely there has to be something the people who bought his stuff can do. Would it be like buying fakes? Oh well maybe I'll just stay away from Rudi for now on but then again with the BHSE I won't be buying a new amp for a long...
I'd test my RP1000 MKII to see how high all that frequency stuff really goes but how would I do that? If other amplifiers do it why couldn't the RP1000? I'm going to hang on to it for my HD800's because otherwise I'll only have my X-Can V3. Anyway Uncle Eric I thought about that as well... what's the point of going beyond 20Hz if you can't hear it. Spritzer just to ask have you even heard the RP1000? Bandwidth:  2-120.000 Hz  0.05db. That's apparently his newer one....
"to NEAR it's full potential." Disappointing but anyways is the KGHD SE the same as the BHSE?
Exactly what I want to ask because I'm going to get the SR-009 and don't know what amp I should get to power it. My only concern with the BHSE is the frequency response (5-20,000Hz). Apparently the SR-009 has a frequency response of (5-42,000Hz) and some guy elsewhere said the amplifier should have a better frequency response than the headphones. Because the BHSE's frequency response is lesser than that of the SR-009's would that mean the BHSE can't push it to it's full...