Posts by chicolom

You can't go wrong with the X1 for $169.99. I'd be very happy with that purchase The K7XX is going to sound extremely similar/identical to the K702 anniversary, which is mentioned and compared heavily to the X1 in this review.
Thanks
Hi, I'm selling my Fidelio X1 headphones. In excellent condition - I've babied them hard.  Comes with all original stuffs; hard box, cable, adapter, etc.  SOLD!, paypal fees covered.
Fostex TH900 are good...
 I imagine the HD700 would be superior in soundstage and imaging.  The HE400s at least, were decent, but lagged behind headphones like the Q701 in that regard.  I haven't heard the HE400i though.
  The Q701 is a good upgrade from the AD700.  Not really an upgrade in soundstage, but an upgrade in overall sound quality and signature for sure.  I went from AD700 -> Q701 and I was very happy with the upgrade. I think it would be difficult to rank ALL headphones in order from worst to best soundstage, especially as I (and probably no one else) has heard all the headphones on the list.  I think some kind of star rating for the soundstage would be more...
Check out MusicBee. My favorite.Clean and simple, but really powerful as well, if you need it.getmusicbee.com/
With all the K7XX action going on, does anyone want my custom AKG cable for $10 shipped?    PM me....   It's long, and a bit stiff (no innuendos intended!) but it's really durable.     It's 16' long with Belden shielded 22 AWG twisted cable with extra tough sleeving and a TA3FX mini XLR and Neutrik stereo 1/4" connector with silver solder.  Same as this one.              
The X1 isn't underated. It's a pretty popular headphone. The reason the X2 is hyped is because the X1 was so well received and well regarded.
 I heard they changed the velour material a little on the X2.  Supposedly made it less itchy (not that I had any problem with the X1).  You notice anything different with the velour? Ear cups seem about the same depth roominess inside?