or Connect

Posts by kchew

Indeed, it was a great meet! Pics and impressions at http://www.head-fi.org/t/772874/singapore-june-2015-head-fi-meet
We just had the June Singapore Head-fi yesterday, and with over 30 attendees, some vendors and lots of pretty cool equipment, we all had a blast! Some pictures:   Welcome to Head-Fi SG!   CD-ROM CD player. It even uses a CD caddy!   Superlux HD 668B, Bank Negara Malaysia Edition   Trying out the HD800s   Class in session   Nobsound MS10D MkII amp, surprisingly good!   Customs, customs and more customs   Ready for business!   Audition,...
My 5Z4Gs from Langrex have arrived, however...     ...one of them seems to have picked up a tropical disease on the way here.   I'll give them a listen tomorrow, will give my impressions once they've clocked some hours.
Thank you alamakazam for organising the meet! Good to see some familiar faces there as well.
Want to buy AKG K240DF drivers as I blew one. Or if you have a K240DF in bad shape with working drivers and want to let it go, do offer me via PM. Ship to Singapore. Will pay via Paypal.
  EML 5U4G, Tung Sol 6SN7 BGRP and Tung Sol 5998.
Merry Christmas to all Woozies from GMT +8.  
Attendee List (copy & paste & insert your equipments) alamakazam - Iriver AK100 , Korg MR-2, Laptop, Fostex T50RP, Xiaomi Piston , Yamaha YH-1, Calyx Coffee USB DAC   Lceaucx (headfi) - Geek Out 450 DAC/AMP, Oppo PM-1 and Sennheiser HD650   kchew - Laptop, MSAK120, Dynalo amp, JH Roxanne, one or two headphones (haven't decided which to bring)
Congrats Badas! If you think the Woo with stock tubes sounds great, you'll be in for a treat with NOS tubes.
On the subject of Brimar tubes, I'll try to find the time to do a shootout with what I have. I have the clear glass black base, clear glass brown base and black glass brown base. If I'm up to it I'll throw in the B65 (clear and grey glass) as well.