Posts by hasanyuceer

I am selling my DT770 600 ohm as I have too many headphones and too little time.   This DT770 is 600 ohm Premium version with gel pads and ZXAC cable. Gel pads are a little yellowish but it is perfectly usable. Head band would be better if changed.   I am looking for 200USD.   This price includes REGISTERED worldwide shipping cost.
I have a brand new in box Hifiman HE-6 for sale. This is never used, never opened. Got it for my debt owed and as I have Audeze LCD-3, I dont need it at the moment. I am looking for 990USD. This prices includes worldwide registered shipping and paypal fees.
I wasn't aware of the topic. Thanks, i also posted there.
I didnt saw this thread and posted a new topic here with my reviews; http://www.head-fi.org/t/725099/t-peos-h-100-ii-review-and-impressions#post_10674827   I can copy here if anyone wants.
Nowadays, T-Peos renewed their H-100 entry level hybrid with H-100 II. They sent me one for introduction of this new IEM and I think this is an opportunity to review and tell about these to head-fi. I learned a lot from here and it is time for me to pay back.   I started to like hybrid IEMs with Tralucent 1plus2 and after then I tried to experience hybrid IEMs as much as possible. I can say that I mostly liked H200 and H300, therefore I was curious to try H-100...
I have a brand new in box Hifiman HE-6 for sale. This is never used, never opened. Got it for my debt owed and as I have Audeze LCD-3, I dont need it at the moment.   I am looking for 990USD. --- PENDING PAYMENT --- This prices includes worldwide registered shipping and paypal fees.
I know, I opened there, just asked because they are brand new and from distributor. But I have them and they dont have invoice. Anyway, it is against rules, mods can delete this and the post above.   Thanks.
I have some HRT Music Streamer II+ and HD s that I got them for my debt. I am considering to give very cheap prices.   I wonder if it is against rules for posting here prices for these?
I have 2 units of HRT Music Streamer HD Digital to Analogue Converter. Both are brand new in box, never used, never opened.   Shipped with registered post to worldwide, free of charge.   Feel free to ask any questions of you need or your offer. If you need more than 2, let me know, may be I can arrange.
I am selling my T-Peos H200 + Copper Upgrade Cable. I am the first owner. It is in excellent condition, like new.   For sale, or looking for a trade another IEM. I want to try something new.   I am looking for a trade another iem. Or I'm also willing to sell them. Trade or sell, worldwide registered shipping will be paid by me.   I will add cable pics soon