Posts by mxs1030

Looking to buy a 30GB Black iPod Video in good shape. Would prefer to purchase one with that already has a case. Offering $225ish depending on accessories. PM me if you have one for sale!
Sold.
Sold!
Pending.
Pending.
Will be moving soon so I'm parting ways with my headphone rig. Up for sale is a Eastsound CD-E5, this CDP needs no introduction, one of the best CDPs under $1k. Purchased this from Cattylink mid December 2005, has about 300 hours on it, player is in flawless condition. Included is the CDP w/ remote, and a signal cable PC. Paid $750 for the CDP, I'm asking SOOOOOOOLD within the ConUS. I accept paypal, thanks for looking. Edit: This is the european edition (Silver...
I'll be spending time in China fairly soon so I'm parting ways with my headphone rig. Up for sale is a MPX3( with the stage 1 PS upgrade ) purchased roughly a year and a half ago from Mikhael himself. The amp is in pristine condition, no dents, scratches or any flaws both cosmetic and function-wise whatsoever. The amp will come fully loaded with upgraded tubes ( 1x Kenrad 6sn7 and 2x Sylvania 6sn7 ), herbie tube dampeners, and the stock tubes. I'll also throw in my...
Reason for selling: I'll be spending some time in China so these won't get much use from me anymore. I purchased these from another head-fi member about month ago. In excellent condition; looks, smells and feels new. I've put on only 10~ hours of listening time since I've received them. Paid $300 for these, asking $270 shipped VIA USPS priority, I accept paypal. Original box, 1/4th->1/8th, stand and documentation all included. Will have pictures up later...
I sold my HD650/Zu Mobius to Isaac, payment was fast after he got the funds. Would deal with again, thanks.
Justin sold me a pair of Swans M200 speakers. Good communication, good price and very well packaged. A pleasure to deal with