Posts by BloodSugar00

I would gladly send to the US, yes, provided you are prepared to pay the extra cost for the shipping (would have to work this out but I imagine it's no more than an extra £3-5).
Hi there! I have a new, in-box/sealed set of IE8 to sell on. They are in this condition as they have just been replaced under warranty by Advancedmp3players.co.uk (so, yes, they will need to be burned in). Proof of purchase will be provided with the set. I have scouted the (UK) marketplace value for a new set of IE8 and have found that the cheapest they are currently going for, from the sites/online marketplaces that I checked (I realise I could've forgotten to check...
Bump
^
^
more interest but still no sale- bump.
^
^
BUMP
Quote: Originally Posted by royhendo Didn't you say the price had been reduced later in the thread? Too steep for me that. Good luck with the sale dude. Yes, twice for the 2 times I reduced the asking price; the price you saw in the OP was always the current price as I edited that post to display such every time I reposted in the thread to cite this (whilst also letting this serve as an effective bump). Maybe I should of been clearer on...