or Connect

Posts by Enthusia

I have a  Burson Soloist for sale, no original box but I'll ship it securely. Don't get this confused with the SL version, this one has thicker better quality case for blocking out EMI/RFI noise, stepped attenuator for the volume control, more inputs/outputs, 3 stage amplification control, and double the power (4 watts vs 2 watts) for powering most headphones.  There are some very light scratches from normal wear and tear but other than that the condition looks...
Excellent condition, these sound amazing, one of my favorite headphones I've ever owned. I actually don't want to let them go but I just bought some speakers and need the cash. They will come with the original wooden box.   500 shipped ConUS with paypal fees included.
Please pm me if you are selling a Stefan AudioArt Equinox cable single ended for the Sennheiser HD650. I am also interested in other cables such as the Moon Audio or anything else you have to offer.   Thank you!
I have a great condition Burson Soloist SL amplifier for sale. Minor wear and tear I attempted to show in the images, works perfectly fine. 325 shipped ConUS and Paypal fees included. Anywhere else extra.
I have a great condition Meridian Explorer V1 for sale. Nice dac/amp for anyone who's looking for a small easy to transport system.   80 dollars shipped ConUS and paypal fees included. Anywhere else extra.
I have for sale a like new Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBL (Blue and Brown Leather version). I am the original owner and only wore it a few times and now it is collecting dust. I currently only have the headphones and no accessories or box. I found a small scratch on the R but other than that no other marks I can see.   110 shipped ConUS and paypal fees included. Shipped anywhere else is extra.
I have for sale a HRT MicroStreamer which works perfectly fine but it does have some scratches and nicks.    80 dollars shipped and paypaled ConUS, anywhere else extra.
I have a good condition little dot mk 3 for sale. It comes with eh-pi tubes ($70), Vokshod tubes, and pair of Mullards. I had this for about a year and bought it off another head-fier. There are no problems with the amplifier and it works perfectly fine. Paypal fees covered and shipping is free in the USA anywhere else is extra. 
I am selling a DACmini CX in great condition with the following mods:   1) black anodized coating 2) variable output 3) gain of 10   This would cost you 1099.99 brand new off the Centrance website without shipping fees.   I will be selling it for $500 including free shipping in ConUS and paypal fees.   Thanks you and feel free to pm me with any questions.
Please let me know if you have a little dot mk3 tube amplifier in great condition for sale.   PM your price if you are willing to part with it.   Thank you.