Posts by Enthusia

Hi I'm selling a Dacport LX with a wireworld usb cable. Box is included. Free shipping ConUS and no paypal fees.    PM me for any questions.
I have an excellent condition Burson Soloist SL for sale. Free shipping ConUS and No paypal fees.   PM for any details.
I have for sale a Dacport that comes with an excellent 21 inch Kimber USB Cable. A slight nick in the back you can see in the picture.   175 Shipped ConUS with Paypal fees covered. Anywhere else is going to be extra.
Is it just me or does this girl look like Mary Lynn Rajskub from "Dude, Where's My Car?"    
I am looking for a Halide Design DAC HD. Please let me know if you are willing to sell yours.   Thank you.
I am looking for a Halide Design DAC HD. Please let me know if you are willing to sell yours.   Thank you.
I have for sale a HRT MusicStreamer II+ (no USB cable since it never came with one.)   Free shipping and paypal is included ConUS, anywhere else is extra. PM me with any questions.
I have for sale a DACmini CX. It will come with the box and all original items, usb cable, etc. There are some minor light scratches on the unit which can happen easily with this product. If you want one of the best dac/amp combos for the price, this is it.   Paypal and shipping is included ConUS, anywhere else extra. Feel free to pm me with any questions!
From what I have researched the Lyr is the best if you want to power hungry ortho's. It has has a higher noise floor which definitely is not recommended to be used with IEM's. Also there is a channel imbalance at lower listening dial position. The Soloist on the other hand can also power everything on the market today and with the three different gains and low noise floor, although it is a 4 watt amp, you can use sensitive IEM's with it but don't expect much linear...
I just received my Burson Soloist SL and I thought I would share some beautiful pics with everyone. Feel free to pm me if you want more pictures or the original resolution.