Posts by Enthusia

I am selling a DACmini CX in great condition with the following mods:   1) black anodized coating 2) variable output 3) gain of 10   This would cost you 1099.99 brand new off the Centrance website without shipping fees.   I will be selling it for $500 including free shipping in ConUS and paypal fees.   Thanks you and feel free to pm me with any questions.
Please let me know if you have a little dot mk3 tube amplifier in great condition for sale.   PM your price if you are willing to part with it.   Thank you.
Hi I'm selling a Dacport LX with a wireworld usb cable. Box is included. Free shipping ConUS and no paypal fees.    PM me for any questions.
I have an excellent condition Burson Soloist SL for sale. Free shipping ConUS and No paypal fees.   PM for any details.
I have for sale a Dacport that comes with an excellent 21 inch Kimber USB Cable. A slight nick in the back you can see in the picture.   175 Shipped ConUS with Paypal fees covered. Anywhere else is going to be extra.
Is it just me or does this girl look like Mary Lynn Rajskub from "Dude, Where's My Car?"    
I am looking for a Halide Design DAC HD. Please let me know if you are willing to sell yours.   Thank you.
I am looking for a Halide Design DAC HD. Please let me know if you are willing to sell yours.   Thank you.
I have for sale a HRT MusicStreamer II+ (no USB cable since it never came with one.)   Free shipping and paypal is included ConUS, anywhere else is extra. PM me with any questions.
I have for sale a DACmini CX. It will come with the box and all original items, usb cable, etc. There are some minor light scratches on the unit which can happen easily with this product. If you want one of the best dac/amp combos for the price, this is it.   Paypal and shipping is included ConUS, anywhere else extra. Feel free to pm me with any questions!