Posts by Golden Monkey

SOLD!  Thanks all for the interest.  I hope you guys find what you're looking for. - J.J.
Sale pending, thanks.
Sale pending, thanks.
One pair of Ultrasonic 9's and one Rx-50 tube damper...perfect for WA3, etc. If you have noisy tubes or just want some extra damping, these work great.  Titanium rings, polymer pads with extremely high heat resistance.   Rx-9 fits miniature 9-pin tubes and all tubes 3/4" to 7/8" diameter (19mm to 22mm), including 10GV8, 12AT7/ECC81, 12AU7/ECC82, 12AX7/ECC83, 12AY7, 12AZ7, 12B4, 12BH7, 12BY7, 12BZ7, 12DW7, 12FQ7, 2C51/396, 396A, 417, 5670, 5687, 5751, 5814, 5842,...
Etymotic ER-4P with all original packaging, and P-S converter cable. Includes the shipper, lined box, one pair original tri-flange and ten pairs of foam tips, plus a pair of Comply foams (all unused), soft case, all documentation (I'm the original owner).  Missing filter replacement tool and spare filters (but these are available from Ety).  The filters were replaced and they have not been used since then, so they are fresh. Moved on to Earsonics SM3's, and these haven't...
PRICE DROP Amazing set of super strong 7DJ8's, NOS, with test results.  These Valvo tubes were made by Amperex at the Heerlen factory in 1966 (Delta 8E1 and 8E2 date codes), and have the BWB eagle on them indicating they were made for West German military use. These were specially hand matched from a select bulk lot.  All test data provided (one tube result is pictured, but they are all nearly identical) with purchase, but I will also send them if you PM.  Not the...
Very nice late 70's production Siemens E88CC/6922 matched pair with same date codes. Less than 50 hours of use, silent, very detailed tubes. O getters, gold pins. Decent labels, but not original boxes.     Note: I haven't been active on here for a long time, but you can check my buyer/seller feedback here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/342459/golden-monkey   Will ship via USPS Flat Rate, well packed. PayPal ok.  Please feel free to PM me with any questions or info...
Awesome Mullard 6DJ8's...NOS, matching date codes (B6B3 - Blackburn plant).  Used once to verify they were good and quiet, and have been stored ever since.  Decent labels (a little wear) with original boxes. Gm 11,750/12,250 and 11,750/12,000. O getters. Asking $100/pr, + shipping.   Note: I haven't been active on here for a long time, but you can check my buyer/seller feedback here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/342459/golden-monkey   Will ship via USPS Flat Rate,...
For sale are two nice 6AS7G's.  Both are NOS, never used (other than to verify they were good). No rattles, hums or microphonics. Selling them individually, but if you want both I will sell them for $35 plus shipping.   RCA 6AS7G - 1950's, black plates, bottom getter, clear top.  Original box. $15. + shipping. GE 6AS7G - 1948, black plates, bottom getter, clear top, copper radiators.  Never seen a 6AS7G like this one before. Beautiful tube! $25. +...
1982 Western Electric 6AS7GA and pair of 1986 JAN Philips 6922's.  Good tubes, I just went overboard with tubes and found my faves, so the stock ones are for sale.  Used less than 100 hours, but NOS when purchased. Labels are ok (one of the 6922s is smudged). Asking $45 for all three, PayPal ok.  Will ship via USPS Flat Rate, well packed, and with original boxes.  Please feel free to PM with any questions.  Thanks!   Note: I haven't been active on here for a long...