Posts by Old School

Imac 17 snow leopard 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo extras - eBay (item 110437737433 end time Sep-29-09 10:34:11 PDT)
now on Ebay Stax SRS -3000 headphones amp set + extras $950 - eBay (item 110437726299 end time Sep-27-09 10:10:33 PDT)
now on Ebay Musical Fidelity CD - Pre 24 preamplifier dac player - eBay (item 110437719583 end time Sep-27-09 09:53:07 PDT)
I'm selling my Musical Fidelity cd-pre 24 dac, cd, preamp It is in excellent condition, nice cosmetic condition, very minor imperfections, 2 tiny scratches at the bottom , where it was sitting in my rack. I'm asking $950 shipped in con us , you can not beat that price for a $3k + dac/player/preamp. I will snap some pics later tonight. I accept money order and bank transfer . My feedback: Audiogon Feedback eBay Feedback Profile for...
For sale Stax srs-3000 system. It is new, it was only opened to check the working condition, than it went back into the box. I was planning to put it in the office at work, but never got a chance. It was purchased, at the end of June or so. It is japanese, comes with audiophile grade step down transformer, bought through audiocubes 2, I' would like to get $650 shipped in con US, I accept m.o or bank transfer. I thought I would get a secondary system to listen at...
SOLD
done, thanks
SOLD I was planning to put in from of my receiver , but I have changed my mind, since my b&k dac is not that bad. So, it is in a new condition, color black, I pulled it out of the box once, connected to the system and than took it out. I was to lazy to go back to the local dealer to return it, and now it has been over 2 weeks, so I can not return it Feedback: Audiogon Feedback eBay Feedback Profile for oldschool_things http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/old-school-426252/
pm's replied, will part for $725 shipped within con us Also, have new cambridge magicdac, looking to get around $375 Can bundle both for a $1000 Paypal 4% plus
I'm thinking of parting with my Stax srs-3000 system, I decided to go in a different direction and invest more into speaker system, it is about 2 weeks old or so. It is new, it was only opened to check the working condition, than it went back into the box. I was planning to put it in the office at work, but never got a chance. It is japanese, comes with audiophile grade step down transformer, bought through audiocubes 2, I'm thinking around $730 or so, that is over $200...