Posts by odigg

It's been too long since I heard the UM3X for me to provide a concrete answer to that question.
  I had the UM3X a few years ago so I'll just make some general comments - read with skepticism.  I found the UM3X to be somewhat dull sounding with a smallish soundstage.  I wasn't all that impressed with the bass quality/quantity either.  At the time I felt if the UM3X had been made by a lesser known brand people would have been much more critical of it, especially due to the price.  At the time it was in FOTM mode. I know the BA200 has similar sonic complaints, but I...
According to ClieOS in this post the IE800 is more mid-centric with less bass.  If anything, I'm looking for a warmer/more bassy sound than the BA200.
  Hilarious!  Would be nice if there was a DD based IEM that had sound similar to the BA200.
I just got the BA200.  A great sounding headphone, and I do not include "for the price" in that.  It has a nice warm sound with just the right amount of treble rolloff that makes it easy to listen to, but not muffled or dull.  It's good to know you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a lot of headphone.   As others have stated, cable and splitter are just a clunky design.   Now I'm looking for something that sounds like the BA200, just with more bass impact...
Does anybody know where to buy the "Sony" (silicone outside,foam inside) tips that ship with the GR07?  The purple one is a fantastic fit and I want to use them on other headphones.  I've tried the Sony hybrids but they are just not the same.
Maybe this is a tangent, but what headphones would people recommend to people who are looking for something like the PFE 112/232?  They don't have to sound exactly like the them, but they would be headphones PFE fans would probably like or enjoy.   I've been out of touch with the headphone world for a while so some of the ones I'm listing are out of production.   Ortofon eq-7 - I remember feeling these reminded me of the PFE with more bass. Westone ES5 - I felt...
  Definitely.  Planning to buy tips, filters, and even ear guides!
I’m sad to see how few posts this thread has gotten.  In a world filled companies that release a “new” IEM every few months, FOTMs, and price/brand/driver induced placebo, Audeo really stood out with offering a single (eventually 2) great product.   The PFE 112 was an eye opener for me.  For a reasonable price I got an IEM that sounded awesome, was very comfortable, and durable.  While others were claiming you needed multiple drivers (and charging $350+) to reproduce...
Hi Everybody, I'm selling my Denon AH-D5000 headphones.  These are in good condition and the original Denon packaging/box is included. Price includes paypal fee and insured shipping within the USA.  At this point I would prefer not to ship it overseas.  I am not interested in trades. More pictures are Here - Denon AH-D5000 My old (before Head-Fi started the new feedback system) feedback thread - http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/425732/odigg. Please...