Posts by sabatar

Got mine from Kaneda (The awesome vendor PJ) just an hour ago. I like it quite a bit but one issue I no like ;( The panel of sound control (on the settings' list) still interferes in the sound when I use PowerAmp. In other words, when I play music through PowerAmp and set the EQ to my liking, this dose not supersede the functionality of the master sound control of the player. This makes it complex and I'm technically challenged big time. 
Are you using the stock player? Have you used ZX1 with any of the EQ/Player apps, such as PowerAmp?
Can I download the PowerAmp I had bought for my Z1070 to F-887 and ZX1?
Yup, I'm still here in Dubai.BTW, I shortened the cable to carry the headphones around :) It's not bigger than what I see on the train and streets. Cheers
 Thanks, Berkova :)
  iPod Touch 4 with the Equ app + SE846 = Not bad at all.   iPod Touch 4 is not to be sneezed at.
Maybe because you should post this in the portable headphones and IEM's message board to be seen and read
I want to take the plunge and venture into the new wave of universal. I'm done with custom for the time being. I was salivating reading about 1Plus2, but a source informed me that ASG 2 are quite similar in rank but they come at half the price.   I have big on-the-head headphone like Signature Pro and Ah-D7100 and i love the SQ of such makes. Custom 11 did not deliver anything near such quality. Do these ASG 2/1Plus2 etc come closer in quality to those big ones?
  The sonic awesomeness of x3 through the discontinued Ed9 by Ultrasone. No amp. No headache.
Z1070+Ultrasone Signature Pro - no amp no headache