Posts by Tomikans

I sold my beloved HD650's to James. It's been a roller coaster ride. Deals have been made and broken on my behalf which is my fault but it was a first come first serve basis and james was the lucky one. There's been a few hiccups with james but he was quick to learn and paid me in such record time. It was his first time, but he was very attentive. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with james again. Thanks and hope you enjoy your headphones. Thomas
Evan bought my sr80's. Communication was great and the transaction was smooth. He's an asset to Head-fi.
yeah, my RE2's need to be recabled too .. i wonder how hard it is to recable though.
take caution when buying cx300's. there's a lot of fakes out there. There's so many choices.. it's not even funny. So i'll recommend the phones that i listened to. Try to get the jvc cushions or the marshmallows. They sound decent for the price. If you add 20 more dollars. I would for the the RE2's on head-direct. Superb quality and a crazy deal for what your paying for. Also comes with an amp for free to overcome it's lack of bass (which i don't even notice) If you...
YGPM
Quote: Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 w00t ! thats my amp u got there man. i am using Silver bendy IC though. will post a pic soon..digi cam battery changed Yeah. It's a great little amp. I just need to get a set of good IEM's for it.
bumps
price drop
Oh .... +2 Can't say it better than that.
You make the poll for some primary research. Subjective or not, opinions are still a source of information. Spread sheet once the primary research is done ( lets try to survey at least 100 people)