or Connect

Posts by glitch39

to those who listened to the modded HE-6 plugged in to the EC amp in the member's area, does anyone know what pads are attached it? looks like brainwavz angled, but am not sure.
Would love to purchase a pair of Hifiman rings so I can try aftermarket earpads. If you have a pair for a fair price, please let me know!
I want to try vintage cans. I read how the newer headbands make them more comfortable to wear.   Not totally committed to it, having used the HE-560 and LCD-2. which are both really good.   But if you have anything that is reasonably priced and is just gathering dust, PM me.   Conus here. Thanks.
Not really. It does not have the tube bloom EC is known for but it is for sure warm sounding for an SS amp. Great match with the HE, which can sound tizzy on some SS gear. 5 stars on this combo.
  EC Black Widow. Pictured here is the naked HE-6 as well. 1.3 watts in the HE-6 and I wish there was more!
in the members set up area, there was an HE-6 plugged in to an Eddie Current amp which sounded amazing!   The amp was maxed out for sure due to the HE-6 (in)efficiency, but man, do they sing.   also interesting to see that the cans were naked (no grille, no inner lining), but it totally works! To those who have seen it, were those Brainwavz angled or Audeze non-leather pads?
I wanted to thank the organizers of this really cool event. And HUGE props to Wikia for opening their doors to head-fi. It's a really cool office. Lots of totl cans and amps everywhere. So hard to pick just one. I enjoyed the time and experience.
mint Hifiman HE-560 stock and unmodded original cable, documentation and wooden box included   Perfect cosmetically and sonically. I cannot find any nick or scratch on this set.   Fantastic sounding headphones. Price lowered.   Conus shipping only due to weight.            
Hifiman HE-400i - latest revision using newer 2.5mm TRS connectors fully stock condition original cable, outer sleeve, documentation and inner box included     Perfect cosmetically and sonically. I cannot find any nick or scratch on this set.   Fantastic sounding headphones with lots of dynamics and easy to drive as well.   $325 includes conus shipping and PP fees.
Looking for a pair. Conus here. thanks.