Posts by glitch39

For sale is a pair of grey glass RCA 6SN7GT from large tube collection. These are the smoked glass version from the late 40's with the plates partially but not entirely visible through the grey coating. They have a very sweet and laid back smooth, laid back sound, great for jazz and vocals.   $70 shipped in conus.
Woo Audio sells them for $330. Mine are $80.   I bought them for my LD Mk6 but never used them. This pair has lots and lots of life on them.
The Tung Sols are tubes - great warm sound with the details TS are known for. Very neutral with amazing detail and sound stage.   Tubes have lots of life in them.   $50 shipped in Conus.
defintely a (good?) conversation piece....
wow! amazing.... thank you for sharing.
you mean 6AS7's? yes, they can.
Ken rads are sold
Do you have balanced headphones? HD650 and HE-5LE If not, are you looking at balanced headphones or a balanced amp in the future? always looking for something better.... For balanced headphone output, how important is it to have dual three-pin XLRs as well as a 4-pin XLR? definitely 4-pin is better - much easier cable handling.... but sometimes testing new cans is easier if you have 2x3-pin flexibility For a balanced amp, how important is it to also have...
  RCA black flat plates - $20 for the pair     Ken Rad - black flat plates with copper rods - $40 for the pair     Tungsol "Mickey Ears" - $30 for the pair     GE - flat plates - Side d-getters - $20 per pair - 2 pairs available     Tungsol - tall glass top getters - $25 per pair     Sylvania - T-plates - "Bad Boys" designation - $80 per pair     All tubes test very good to NOS.
I also have ACSS cables for additional $$ is you need it. This is the DIR9001 version NorCal here.