Posts by glitch39

On offer is my desktop fully balanced setup in really excellent condition. Totally stock and unmodded.   I will cover shipping within Conus while you cover PP fees. They will ship in multiple boxes.   Apologies in advance to all lowballs. I'd be more than happy to keep the combo as this setup is very, very good.   ----------------------------------------------------   MINT Audio-GD NFB-1 fully balanced desktop amp with 9db option. This amp does 8000mW at 40 ohm by...
On offer is my desktop fully balanced setup in really excellent condition. Totally stock and unmodded.   I will cover shipping within Conus while you cover PP fees. They will ship in multiple boxes.   Apologies in advance to all lowballs. I'd be more than happy to keep the combo as this setup is very, very good.   ----------------------------------------------------   MINT Hifiman HE-560 with 2.5mm connectors. Purchased July timeframe last year and probably has not...
This amp needs no introduction. With lots of power on tap, I have used it to power most of my planar cans.   110v -  Conus only due to weight.   This will come with stock tubes plus RCA 6AS7 and RCA flat plate 6SN7 tubes.    The Fitz mod quiets all tubes I have put on it and adds a slight gain to the amp.   You can choose to swap a 6080 power tube or Tungsol driver tube if you prefer.   You have also first dibs to purchase Tungsol 5998, 7236, Sylvania Bad boy,...
Brand New Hifiman Focus pads (with rings included).     Conus. Thank you.
I have tried both Brainwavz HM5 hybrids and angled (pleather)   IMO, they both provide more comfort (larger inner ear opening) and larger soundstage (thicker pads, my ears sit farther away from the drivers).   To me, angled has more bass and slam. It also mimics the OEM pads better. The hybrids seal a bit less but has more neutral presentation.   Worth getting both, they are not expensive and are very easy to switch out.
New angled leather pads - nice fit on TH-X00.     Almost New Hybrid pads - larger circumference fits both TH-X00 and Hifiman     Excellent condition Hifiman earpad rings - fit hybrid pads above     Conus. Thank you.
TH-X00 mahogany in really excellent condition. Totally stock and unmodded.   You have the option to get new Brainwavz angled pads. These pads increased the soundstage for me since they are thicker. They are also more comfortable since the inside is larger so my ears do not touch the drivers. $20 additional for the new pads. See stock photo below - I did not get a chance to take a pic earlier.              
For sale is my Audeze EL-8 open in excellent condition. The EL-8 O is a warm-sounding planar with great bass, good mids, controlled highs - good all-rounder. Perfect condition cosmetically and sonically.   Audeze EL-8 Open headphones totally stock and unmodded original cables, earpads and carrying pouch documentation included inner and outer boxes   Pics below:              
This is an interest check since I am not sure I am ready to let go.   The Oppo PM-1 is a warm-sounding planar. Great bass, good mids, controlled highs, good all-rounder. Bang-for-buck cannot be beat. The set includes:   mahogany presentation case SE and balanced cables velour and leather pads carrying case extra mini cable for portable use   I can only keep either the HE-560 or the PM-1. Perfect condition cosmetically and sonically.   great condition Oppo...
Just bought this brand new in July of this year and has less than 15 hours on it due to my busy schedule. But I stumbled upon another TOTL headphones so this is for sale.   As new Hifiman HE-560 totally stock and unmodded original cable, documentation and box included Full warranty by Hifiman   Perfect condition cosmetically and sonically. I cannot find any nick or scratch on this set.   Shipping is on me but Conus only due to weight. Price is net to...