Posts by cellison

I moved my A5s to a different desk with my laptop and music equipment and went back to using my A2s. They obviously don't have as much bass as the A5s but they still amaze me with how good they sound. When I want to get a better listening experience I use either my Grado 325i or Sennheiser HD600 headphones through the Duet's headphone out. The computer (out of picture on the floor) is an 8 core Mac Pro and all of my music is in Apple Lossless format and is played...
I moved my A5s to a different desk with my music equipment and went back to the A2s. Obviously they don't have as much bass as the A5s but they still amaze me with how good they sound. When i want to get more volume and quality I use either my Grado 325s or Sennheiser HD600s through the headphone out of the Apogee Duet. The computer is an 8 core Mac Pro and all of my music is played through iTunes in Apple Lossless format.
Quote: Originally Posted by hockeyb213 Only issue I see with the yotank is how recessed the click wheel is in the case. Is it awkward at all to scroll with the case on? It's not a problem for me either. Go buy one
Quote: Originally Posted by GreatDane So does my YoTank. Great pics! It was your pictures of your Yotank that convinced me to buy one. The photos of the cases on the Yotank site don't do them justice. Glad you liked my pics!
Quote: Originally Posted by Llama16 Yeah I star to like those Yotanks more and more. To bad they don't have a screen protector, the current case I use for my video is one with a shinethrough plastic over it. Not on it but it hovers over it, so that even if it falls on the screen it absorbs the blow. It looks awefull but I bought it solely for the screen protector The Yotank I got does have a screen protector.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lil' Knight Great pics. What camera is that? Nikon D200
I finally got the last piece to complete my portable rig.. the Yotank iPod case. It's nice to know I could bludgeon someone with it if they tried to take my rig
Quote: Originally Posted by RAFA cellison, your portable setup looks great how does it sound and what amp is that? Thanks. It sounds fantastic. The amp is a Graham Slee Voyager
Headphones: Grado SR325i Headphone Amp: Graham Slee Voyager LOD: Whiplash Audio Elite SCSCag Viablue LOD iPod: 160gb Classic (Sept. 09)
Any other LOD suggestions? A lot of people seem to have ALO LOD's. Are there any other brands worth looking at?