Posts by picklgreen

Hey everyone. I haven't been on this forum for several years but now I'm back. Because of this I really don't know what the new hot amps are anymore! Please recommendations! Looking for something battery operated to drive me Cardas EM 5813 headphones. Source will be an iPod 5.5 gen or an Astell & Kearns AK100. Just to give you an idea of how behind the times I am the last headphone amp I made was the M³. Of course I have also made the PPA, Millet Hybrid, Cmoy and a few...
Has anyone tried the OPA2107AP? These are my favorite op amps and I use them in several different amps. I just ordered an Asus DSX so ill update when I try the 2107 in it!
Sold
80 GB Zune Black. Updated firmware that includes new wireless features and games. Includes original box, manual, docking cable and headphones. Also included is a Leather case (OEM Microsoft Zune brand. $35 value). $175 shipped anywhere in the United States. Will not ship outside of the USA.
80 gig 5.5 Gen Black. Includes original box, cable and headphones. $160. Excellent condition.
Sold
Microsoft Zune 30 GB Black. Perfect condition. Comes with everything it came with from the store plus a Microsoft Zune leather case. Best offer gets it!
Anyone tried the new Apple in-ear headphones? They are only $79 and feature a dual driver design. How do they compare to others of similar design? (Ultimate ears, shure?) I know I posted this to the wrong forum but they havent added a way to edit it and change it to the correct forum.
No there is no distortion of any kind in my circuit!
Before you ditch the Grados, try them with a tube amp. You might lose some of the detail you like but you will gain "warmth".