or Connect

Posts by Spaghetti

Sold.
Thank you!
Selling my Audeze LCD-2 Fazer Bambo Leather with flight case and care kit. $575 shipped. We can discuss PayPal fees. These are like new. I have used them for a total of 3 hours, if that. I don't want to sell them but I am in a bind. I will have them shipped by noon the day after receiving payment. I mostly lurk here, but I have perfect eBay feedback under Niahanchi. I have also sold some big ticket items over on thegearpage.com and mylespaul.com under Silvertree.
I will check where the ear pads are hitting.  I had my ears checked and they are all clear.
Anyone?
I have a pair of LCD-2 headphones, purchased new in July.  Most of the time I use them to play guitar through my Axe-Fx II XL processor.  For some reason, they are causing minor pain my eardrums after use.  I'm do not play at loud volumes.  From what I understand, the LCD-2 are supposed to be a very forgiving headphone.  Is there something I'm doing wrong or not thinking of?  Possible remedies, other than not using them?  I really love the way they sound.
I have had my Sensaphonics for about a year. It seems like for about the last month, I am having a hard time getting a good seal. I can move them around and get one, but one I take my hand off of them, it doesn't stay. Any ideas? I can't think I have changed that much over a year...
Joe Montana to Dwight Clark for the Catch. Joe in every playoff/Super Bowl game for that matter.
Sold.
It has been just fine. My fiance' has been using it and has not reported any problems.