Posts by Danosaurus

Up for sale is a set of Shure SCL4s in good condition. I've had them for a while but just haven't listened to them much. They have been stored carefully in the case, and the only blemish I can find is the matte coating has flaked off one corner of the left housing but it's hardly noticeable. Includes case, extra set of nozzles and three sizes of Shure grey silicone tips. $SOLD includes PayPal fees but shipping is additional. Feel free to make an offer as well.    Sorry no...
Selling my Sleek gear all in one package...includes:   SA6 balanced armature IEMs with original box/accessories/manual. Comes with case, three sizes of silicone flanges, detachable cable, bass =/+/- ports, treble =/-/++ tips and manual. Please note they are missing the treble + tips, but do include the black ++. Also, one of the smallest flange tips has a small tear in the top flange.   SA1 Siam Rosewood dynamic IEMs with case, all original silicone tips, VQ tuning...
Great condition SOL Republic Tracks HD with V10 sound engines in grey. Bought these from the Apple Store when they came out but really haven't used them much. Comes with original box (a little the worse for wear), cable with remote, neoprene carry case and manual. $60 includes PayPal fees but shipping is additional. Feel free to make an offer as well.    Sorry no international shipping. Not interested in trades at this time.   Check my 100% positive feedback on eBay...
These are the AKG Q460 portable on-ear headphones, basically the "Quincy Jones" edition of the K460s. They are in excellent condition with all original accessories included in the original box. Comes with one short cable, one longer cable with remote, 1/4 adapter, short cable adapter, case and manual. $60 includes PayPal fees, buyer pays shipping.    Sorry no international shipping. Not interested in trades at this time.   Check my 100% positive feedback on eBay...
Etymotic HF3 in cobalt blue color, excellent condition! Comes in original box with all original accessories including two different sized triple flange tips, unused foam tips, those funky mushroom tips, cord clip, new filters with tool and instruction manual. $70 and I will cover the PayPal fees, buyer pays shipping.   Sorry no international shipping. Not interested in trades at this time.   Check my 100% positive feedback on eBay (username Chronoscape) and purchase...
IEMs still available.
Up for sale is a pair of Denon D2000's, unmodded in excellent condition. I bought these brand new a couple of years ago but they've only got a few hours on them...they've spent most of that time sitting on my shelf. It's finally time to let them go as I'm building funds for a major purchase.  Price INCLUDES shipping via USPS Priority Mail and PayPal fees. Sorry, no box or manual but the gold screw-on 1/4" adapter (never been used!) is included. Not interested in trades at...
Maybe not a great deal but Fry's Electronics has the Shure SRH240s for $39.99 through Thursday: http://www.frys.com/product/6320471 I went to my local store in Manhattan Beach and they only had one 240 left, and it was an open box. They had a bunch of brand new 240As though which is the new improved version, and to my surprise they are also on sale for the same price. FWIW the 240As are $53.99 on Amazon. I don't know which you'll get if you order them online from Frys.
  I found that site too, but when I try to load it I get a server error...must be down.   I'm using these now too, but just the pink and brown noise.  
LOL I want to BURN IN not BURN UP my headphones!