Posts by N0sferatu

I enjoy them stock My HD600 just have an HD650 cable (bought used and came that way)
      x3   I own the HD600 (and my friend owns the HD650) while we both have the D7000.  We agree that unless it's a certain genre (or mood) the Denon headphones are more fun.  There is a time I like the "neutral" HD600 instead (with some slight EQ'ing of the low end to match the 7Ks) but overall they both are great compliments of one another.  Jamming bass or neutral sound basically...   As for all these "mega-expensive" headphones there's a serious law of diminishing...
just got the MEElectronics Sport-Fi S6.  I got them to supplement my Denon AHC-560R as my biggest gripe was they won't stay in my ears when I work out.  I haven't had a chance to try these yet at the gym but with initial burn-in for the money spent on these it's pretty impressive.
so how do you get the hotplugging working on the Nexus 7 guys?  I'm fishing between this and XDA.
Any suggestions on getting hotplugging working on a Nexus 7?   I am forced to reboot the device with the DAC plugged in to get it working which is frustrating.     ROMs tried: ParanoidAndroid, LiquidSmooth Kernels: M-Kernel, Timurs DAC: Audio-GD FUN   Thanks!  
Nexus 7 i cant get hotplugging aspect working. Any ideas? Details I posted in the XDA thread.
/crickets/  
I am a frequent flyer at XDA and more of a limited poster here but cross referencing I stumbled onto this thread.  I'm giving it a crack now (the hotplugging part).  I got it working by default with reboot but now I'm venturing with the hotplugging.     Anyways, is there a way to charge the Nexus and run USB audio out (e.g. say a USB switch?).  Can it support input and output or would you have to play with the POGO pins?  I only ask because down the road I'm...
just curious...when did Sennheiser actually sell these and how much were they from the manufacturer?  Are they just marked up to hell.  I mean I've listened to both that and the Stax-009 like I said earlier and honestly for the price difference I'd just buy a couple Stax 009 instead of the Orpheus.     Is it just the aura/reputation that jacks the price through the roof?
  I listened to them at a meet...Stax 009 > HE-90