Posts by N0sferatu

Enjoy the ride!!!  My only concern with something like that would be keeping up on repairs!!!
just stumbled across this now.  As much as I'd like the one hour road trip I can't make it with working overnights this weekend   happy listening guys
good read glad to hear of the success     I'm on a lot of automotive sites and I've seen countless idiots try and do the same (steal some high profile car that's customized to boot).  Usually the community is on it like white on rice!!! :P
  Tell me about it so many people here don't know how much fun and more control you have with a manual.  As a sports car I wouldn't have it any other way.  Redcarmoose, LOL that's great.   EDIT: Here ya go...had a little fun.  
Well I got it finally so here's a few photos.     Fully loaded with 6spd manual        
impressive.  I said a few pages back I doubt they would get caught and I'm glad I was wrong
I will at least 1/4mi race. I've raced on actual track before never autocross. I'm sure they are similar. I pick up the car on Friday and wotts I'm moving back to Florida hence the purchase so unless there's a meet soon Iddon't know when you'll see it.
I guess you can consider this a "significant" purchase...   I put the deposit down on it and pick it up in another couple days.  I like my soundtrack as a V8.     2010 Corvette 6spd, 17,900mi, 3LT fully loaded with navigation      
  x2   Plus, if the thief plans on selling the equipment he'll probably wait quite a while for things to "cool down" before making a move on them.   Good luck but it's doubtful he'll get caught. :(
I've listened to both and I prefer the D7000.  The LCD-2 may be more technically superior but sonic enjoyment the D7000 makes it a better headphone IMO.