Posts by N0sferatu

thanks dude!  I have more videos of it.  I'll just throw my other favorite one up for now.  It's stupid loud lol.  I won't be jamming headphones much after this because I'll likely lose my hearing.     It has an NPP exhaust though that allows me to quiet it by about 80% as long as I keep it under 3500rpms.  All the videos I disabled it and just let it scream.   
Bought a full exhaust system for the Corvette.  It's a beast now.  Dyno tuned 525hp / 560tq          
I enjoy my Hd600.for open usage.
those expecting huge differences in the higher tier headphones have to understand that wonderful thing called the law of diminishing returns.     Enjoy what you have and stop being critical with the listening sessions.  I love my D7000s and kept them stock and plan on keeping it that way.  While there may be more technically accurate headphones I don't get brownie points for technical accuracy.  All I care about is how they sound on my ears and they thump away great....
  no
  ebay craigslist google   Go look.  I had a friend jamming them last night and he asked and it looked like they are going for a lot still.
  It's worth it.  After listening to a bunch though I will admit there is a serious law of diminishing return after a point.  I haven't changed any of my headphone equipment for almost 3 years (and don't plan on it).  I've gotten to that point of being content with what I have.   Anyways, I'm not your typical "head-fi" person so when I went to listen to them I was jamming trance/techno, progressive rock, and some rap & metal on the Stax and I got a lot of WTF stares when...
enjoy them.  I've had a listen to a pair before at a headphone meet up.  Living close to the admin on this forum has it's perks (get to listen to some fun headphones).
  not many posts to read lately in this thread tho :P
  Right.  I'll just let it go in shared mode then.     The only reason I switched was I started getting some "issues" in Foobar2K so I figured I'd give WinAMP another try.  I always liked the UI better in WinAMP but never the sound quality.  Now I guess I'll be back to WinAMP.  It's weird I've been using this program since it's inception in 1997.  Crazy!!!