Posts by N0sferatu

no it doesn't I posted about this a month ago only a few posts up and the original poster never got back to me.  :/ It was great but at this point I'm about to move on.  
 yeah if you don't mind that'd be awesome.  I built my new HTPC and was disappointed with it not working.  WASAPI works in other environments (using XBMC).  I wasn't going to run 8 but my friend's business had a spare legit key sitting around so I figured I'd give 8 a try since it's not my main work machine.  It is however, my main multimedia machine so I need this up and running or back toobar2K for me.  :P
I now have one device that has windows 8.  I cannot get the WASAPI to work.  Does it work on this platform?  Works fine on my other devices using Windows 7.
 thanks for the heads up!  Keep 'em coming.
 While I find the work impressive and whatnot I always wonder this...do those who get these put any thought into what it'll look like when they get older???
 since I'm on head-fi I'm going to say...FLAC music 
Built a new computer / server for the home theater.   Core i7 with water cooling LGA 2011 ATI 7950 Plenty of RAM Full tower ATX with hot swappable hard drives.  It's got over 20 TB of storage.  :)                  
  Don't be.  Even though I said good choice initially I own an S4 not an HTC.  Both are awesome phones.  Removable storage + battery = win :)
good phone choice!
  IIRC it's 1 3/4" off the primaries.  I can somewhat quiet the car for daily driving but most of the time I leave it open it's just too much fun.  It's the PFADT headers (google them they're one of the best available for the GM engines)   I have plenty of videos playing around with it.  Here's a cold start and some granny shifting action...Evo X chilling next to it on the left.  The cars are polar opposites.