Posts by N0sferatu

Sure let me know the directions?  I'm just not too keen on messing with these headphones much if it's complicated but I'm open to suggestions.  Given parts are likely hard to come by since they are out of production.  
 I thought about sending them over to Lawton Audio to be worked on.  Anyone do any of the upgrades from him?  Any thoughts on how it changes the overall sonic signature of these headphones?     Oh I have the AH-D7000 model.
 Thanks I sent him an e-mail awaiting reply.  I see you have LA7000 in your signature.  How substantial of a difference are we talking in upgrade on the D7000?  I was thinking since I have something loose in the right driver might as well have someone with experience take a look at it and add some items to the unit.  I was thinking Stage 2.  Thoughts?  Thanks!  
I've been having a slight rattle in my right speaker in the Denon AH-D7000 I own.  It's under higher bass applications but figured maybe I'll contact his services for a look at it with a possible upgrade to boot.  Has anyone done business with them lately?  I tried sending an e-mail this morning and got an error on the submission web page.   This is what I get when I submit 
 Do you like to root and install custom ROMs?  If so HTC 10.  The LG V20 is not too root friendly last I checked.  Might want to consider that as well.  I posted this a month ago and got ZERO feedback on here.  Loving my HTC 10 with this installed (granted you need root to do it). http://www.head-fi.org/t/805675/new-htc-10-audio-impressions/225#post_13099428 EDIT: Works great here it is working on the 10.... 
Bought a nice Fanatec racing wheel, pedals, and shifter setup.        
Have any of you guys tried using ARISE on either the HTC, the V20, or any of your current mobile devices.  Root required but wow what a difference in having control of the audio pathway.   http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/r-s-e-sound-systems-auditory-research-t3379709
I've had the HTC 10 since it first was released.  Still sounds great every day no matter what headphone in my collection I use.     Denon AH-D7000 - pricey but easy to drive and they sound wonderful   Sennheiser HD600 - high impedence drives them easily...albeit not as loud due to high resistance cans but that is expected.  Bottom line they go really loud without an issue   Sony MDR XB50 (cheap ear buds) - plays awesome
I drove the car for an hour and at the end let the instructor take me for a real drive and that's the video above. It's a fun car just not used to having to really push the RPMs to get it to pull. My two daily driver cars (GTR and Stingray) have a bit more oomph. It's still a blast to drive regardless just different in how to drive it to get good lap times.
 Perfect glad you are enjoying it! Here's my GT4 fun!