Posts by N0sferatu

Pardon the mess I'm in the middle of moving.  FedEx just dropped off a nice 220 lb set of audio speakers for my cinema build.  Only hooked up 5 of them for now to play with and get them burned in.  Oh boy do they sing and look awesome.  Photos just do not do them justice.     http://www.aperionaudio.com/   Aperion Audio Grand Verus Towers x2 Aperion Audio Grand Verus Center x1 Aperion Audio Forte Satellites x4            
Current Speakers: Klipsch Reference Series Current Subwoofer: Outlaw LFM-1 EX   Just bought: PSB Image T6 (towers) with Image C5 (center)  <-- living room Just bought (shipping still): Aperion Audio Verus Grande series <-- theater room   Pending Purchase: JTR Captivator 2400 (subwoofer)   Photo showing the Image T6, my old Klipsch RB61 and the Outlaw LFM-1 EX.  Tiny speaker on ground (Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800)   I'm in the middle of moving to new...
 Thanks.  You're system is awesome as well.  My friend has a pair of B&W that look similar to yours hooked up to a McIntosh setup. For 2 channel it really sings. I have a home theater in my living room currently (Klipsch Reference Series, Outlaw Audio sub, Marantz AV Receiver).  I'm going full out with this new rig.  The PSB speakers up front, probably Polk in the rear, Seaton Submersive HP for a sub, and a 3D 1080p projector.  I have a dedicated room I'm making a theater...
EDIT: While my new purchase doesn't match the B&W Natulius lineup I love my recent pick-up.  I'm buying more toys over the next 30 days.  Seaton Submersive Sub, 3D Projector, etc.  I'm building up a new full out theater room in my new house.  I move in next month but part 1 of many pieces are coming together for my build.   PSB Image T6 / PSB Image C5   Amazing full tower speakers and a center that really sings.  Def and upgrade from my Klipsch Reference...
"significant' to me at least   Track admission and my 11 second time slip for the Corvette (on street tires).  Woohoo!       
gotcha that's awesome!  My ride is an 11 second car so I'm used to a hard pull but I've seen some of those videos it's impressive.  Keep us updated.  Care to shoot an acceleration video some time?  What's the maintenance on a car like this?  How much are the batteries to buy/lease if you don't mind me asking?  You can PM me it if you don't want to say in the forum.  I'm just curious and may grab one of these down the road.  :)
how's the acceleration (especially at highway speeds)?  How's the range with normal driving versus "having fun"...???   I have a C6 vette that's modified and a joy but I wouldn't mind having something like this as a fun daily driver (Vette is my daily at the moment).  What was the price out the door on one of these with the performance battery?   What do you mean about leasing the battery versus buying it outright?  My understanding was the batteries are built into the...
 Sweet dude!  Which KW model did you get?
bought admission ticket to the drag strip.  Got some times out of the ride.  Street tires = bad idea lol.  Squeel 1-2 shift, chirp 2-3 shift...I have to go back with drag radials or slicks.  Fun times though in the Vette.   8.0sec @ 95mph 12.1sec @ 121mph   Clicky clicky     
 that looks awesome!!!  Fun fun!