Posts by N0sferatu

thanks guys!  I'm always buying toys.  I'm like a grown up kid these days.  :P
 I don't have a stock suspension.  It's got some upgrades to take the corners.   That's awesome I used to own a 99 Camaro.  Same body style.   Anyways, new significant purchase.  Put some new rubber on the car with some new wheels. 
 It's good.  I like it.  I'm just waiting for the mod community to get at it.  For now I've rooted it and put in a bunch of tweaks via Xposed.   I don't miss my Galaxy S4 one bit at the moment.  
It all depends on where you want to start off from.  The STI is a glorified Subaru Imprezza.  The Evo is a glorified Lancer.  The SRT4 is a glorified Neon/Caliber.  You get what you pay for.  I'm not saying GM's Vettes prior to the stingray had phenomenal interiors but you certainly got more bells/whistles.  I find the C6's interior to be more that sufficient.   Anyways...back to the new purchase stuff, picked up this bad boy yesterday.  Already rooted and played around...
 You can get an LS2 Vette for mid/high 20s.  Don't know what you're looking at with an STI but they aren't in the low/mid teens as far as I know.  One thing I can attest, with a Vette you're likely to have had a previous mature owner.  Buying the Evo/STI/SRT/Mustang/Camaro/etc. etc. etc. you're playing with fire in the used car market.  One bolt-on (headers) on my LS3 and I'm ripping deep in the 11s at well over 120mph.  Throw in a cam and I'm at 11 flat, throw on forced...
 You wouldn't want to finance an old car like that (or any old car).  If it fails, now you owe payments on a paperweight.  You have to be able to pay to play.  Anyways, similar money, go grab a Corvette.  I have a fairly new one (2010) and with minimal bolt ons it's a solid 11 second car with a 0-60 of sub 4 seconds.  Gobs of torque, plenty of great V8 thunder, great looks.  Threw some suspension work in mine as well and it's a proper track car.  It's a super car killer...
as I posted, if you guys want good sound on a budget use the speakers I have.  It's still a healthy budget but check out the following...   I use PSB's for my living room.  Specifically the Image line they just discontinued.   http://www.psbspeakers.com/   I use Aperion Audio for my theater room.  I use all their top of the line equipment.  Grand Verus. These speakers are loud, full range, and do not distort.  Plus they're a beauty to look at.  I posted them a few...
 Awesome ride man!  I wish more cars came with manual (despite auto becoming more superior day by day).  0-60 in two gears!?!?!?  Wow!   Two gear shifts gets me to 115mph LOL
Here's other parts of my theater room in progress.  I posted one photo of the sub a week or so ago.  Here's the other speakers and my work in progress...   Theater room... Aperion Grand Verus Towers x2 Aperion Grand Verus Center x1 Aperion Grand Forte Satellites x4 Seaton Submersive HP+   Living Room PSB Image T6 Rest not pictured: Image C5 center, Polk RC85i in wall surrounds     Here's the theater speakers (left Aperion Grand Verus) and my living room...
 Aperion Audio Grand Verus lineup Here's a posting I threw up on AVSForum today.  It details the rig a little bit more.  It's still in "beta".  I still have to mount the projector, hide wires, light treatment, etc. etc.   http://www.avsforum.com/forum/29-what-s-your-system-configuration/1596961-home-cinema-1-0-a.html They're a beauty in person.