or Connect

Posts by N0sferatu

has anyone tried this little tweaking to get rid of BoomSound and replace with Dolby Atmos.  You'll need root.  I've just started playing with it.     You'll find it here:   http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2211163  
 It is more expensive by a good amount compared to the C6 but overall it's a much better car.  It's equally as fast as my boosted C6 but with the added traction being all wheel drive so on the street it's awesome.  It's also a huge attention magnet.  I get a mix of the "OMG it's a GTR" to the "what kind of car is that?"  Only thing I miss is that boosted V8 sound.  I also own a C7 so it has nothing to do with being a daily commuter.  They all drive fine as a daily.  I can...
 Yes it's fine I have the USA Unlocked model bought direct from HTC as a pre-order.  It's rooted and enjoying the phone.  I used to be a Sammy and Nexus guy but the lack of easy rooting (Samsung) and the lack of an external SD card (Nexus) has got me to try a different company.  LG was "alright" with my old G3 but so far so good in HTC land!!!
 because your ears are different than mine, which are different than the millions of other people out there.  We all hear differently.  For example, I like bass.  I also like neutral sound.  If I want a colored jam fest I slap on my Denon AH-D7000.  I want neutral I use my HD600s...but I EQ some extra bass on the low end.  It's like an open AH-D7000 to me.  :) Not to get on a whole debate, but IMO... Extensive EQ tweaking - get better hardware Subtle EQ tweaking -...
Great sound signature from the HTC 10.     I tried out the Sennheiser HD 600.  Don't think I've ever heard them sing on a mobile device before.  Impressive.     My techno cans (Denon AH-D7000) sound right at home on this phone.     Only problem...neither one of these headphones are portable.  I'm going to need to grab an inexpensive pair of ear buds to go along with this phone.
 well I'm selling the black Vette I loved it but no need for it now that I've moved to the GTR.  I'm a doctor in my 30s just trying to live it up before the kids come along.      
significant...yah a GT-R       
Sticky sticky tires...well not sticky enough but way better than a "regular" tire.   Nitto NT05R...these things let me actually grab traction at a 40 MPH hit...yeehaw hold on.  Put those headphones on and listen to a boosted V8 go flying.      
Non-car related goodness...   Galaxy Note 5 64 GB    Headphone jack is pretty stout for a cell phone I'm jamming my Denon AH-D7000s through it and it really makes them sing nicely.    
Just got around to installing some new light and fan control modules for my theater.  I figured it's something not car related this time lol.     Adds a nice little touch to the entire system.  Dimmer control and complete fan control all from the remote control for the theater :)   $100 well spent