or Connect

Posts by N0sferatu

Yes it's fine I have the USA Unlocked model bought direct from HTC as a pre-order.  It's rooted and enjoying the phone.  I used to be a Sammy and Nexus guy but the lack of easy rooting (Samsung) and the lack of an external SD card (Nexus) has got me to try a different company.  LG was "alright" with my old G3 but so far so good in HTC land!!!
 because your ears are different than mine, which are different than the millions of other people out there.  We all hear differently.  For example, I like bass.  I also like neutral sound.  If I want a colored jam fest I slap on my Denon AH-D7000.  I want neutral I use my HD600s...but I EQ some extra bass on the low end.  It's like an open AH-D7000 to me.  :) Not to get on a whole debate, but IMO... Extensive EQ tweaking - get better hardware Subtle EQ tweaking -...
Great sound signature from the HTC 10.     I tried out the Sennheiser HD 600.  Don't think I've ever heard them sing on a mobile device before.  Impressive.     My techno cans (Denon AH-D7000) sound right at home on this phone.     Only problem...neither one of these headphones are portable.  I'm going to need to grab an inexpensive pair of ear buds to go along with this phone.
 well I'm selling the black Vette I loved it but no need for it now that I've moved to the GTR.  I'm a doctor in my 30s just trying to live it up before the kids come along.      
significant...yah a GT-R       
Sticky sticky tires...well not sticky enough but way better than a "regular" tire.   Nitto NT05R...these things let me actually grab traction at a 40 MPH hit...yeehaw hold on.  Put those headphones on and listen to a boosted V8 go flying.      
Non-car related goodness...   Galaxy Note 5 64 GB    Headphone jack is pretty stout for a cell phone I'm jamming my Denon AH-D7000s through it and it really makes them sing nicely.    
Just got around to installing some new light and fan control modules for my theater.  I figured it's something not car related this time lol.     Adds a nice little touch to the entire system.  Dimmer control and complete fan control all from the remote control for the theater :)   $100 well spent      
Bunch of new things for the car (clutch, fuel, etc.) but I'll just post up the new rubber and wheels as it's the only thing on the outside that changed along with the mufflers.   TSW Nurgburgring Wheels  
once I got introduced to what good sound sounds like   My first pair of "good" headphones was a pair of Grado SR-80s.  From there I moved up slowly to where I'm happy on that "bang for your buck" ladder.  Not a lot to break the bank, but breaking it isn't going to get me that much higher.     I'm not an "audiophile" per say as I haven't upgraded or changed equipment in over 3 years but I certainly love good sound.  Most of my $$$ when it comes to audio goes into my...