Posts by Joe Bloggs

Yes; I suppose you have V4A installed already, in which case after determining the sample rate of your phone by looking at Driver Status while music is playing through headphones on your phone,1. Choose Menu button->UI Setting->choose "Expert" mode2. Click Impulse Response under Convolver. If no impulse response is loaded / available, an error message will show, but more importantly, the repository directory for impulse responses will be created at...
The HS6 can also be used with any number of amps. It's basically a hard frame around the X5, around which you can loop elastic bands around amps of any size that roughly fits with the X5--just like ye old silicone armband arrangement--without said elastic bands covering the buttons or screen of the X5.
Don't forget the X3 still sports the most powerful amplifier ...
To all X1 previewers: I'm supposed to receive the official X1 user guide tomorrow. In the meantime it may be useful to refer to the User Guide for the X5 as of FW2.0, which is very similar in operation to the X1. http://www.fiio.net/UploadFiles/main/Images/2014/4/20140430172252.zip The main differences I can see are: 1. The Favorites menu is within the Play by Category menu rather than in its own root level menu 2. The Equalizer to be found in in the Play Settings menu...
To all X1 previewers: I'm supposed to receive the official X1 user guide tomorrow. In the meantime it may be useful to refer to the User Guide for the X5 as of FW2.0, which is very similar in operation to the X1. http://www.fiio.net/UploadFiles/main/Images/2014/4/20140430172252.zip The main differences I can see are: 1. The Favorites menu is within the Play by Category menu rather than in its own root level menu 2. The Equalizer to be found in in the Play Settings menu...
That was the "group" of all the previewers who have been chosen to be first in line in their respective groups...It just means you weren't chosen to be first in line But yeah, in my sorting algorithm you somehow ended up in a different group from him too, despite living in practically the same place
I was told the sound tuning would be final while the actual retail units would carry a mic and remote as well.
They are MMCX connector cables with the sheath designed to specifically fit the new Westone Wxx series IEMs, whereas the RC-SE1 would swivel loosely on these new Westones. OTOH the SE1 may fit some MMCX connector IEMs / CIEMs that the new cable won't fit, because of the extra sheathing.
Sorry, I've been swamped these last few days. OP updated with brief instructions on generating M3U playlists...
A bit of explanation about the tips: I received the Somic with only one pair of tips. So to provide a tour experience with multiple tip size selection I dug out a Philips tip set (yes, from the SHE3580/3590/3515) to go with the tour. I might do a retune of the MH412 using the stock tips if I have time, but I'm pretty swamped with FiiO work these days Could someone who received the extra sets of MH412 direct from Somic take a picture of the tips provided, so I could...