Posts by Bilavideo

Using wooden napkin holders is an appealing idea, if you can find the right dimensions.  As someone who cuts shells all the time, I couldn't help but stop and look at these napkin holders, which are admittedly quite pretty.  The problem, however, is in finding something that fits.  I looked at this before I got my drill press and was not successful in finding that perfect fit.  To fit as a slip-on shell, you'd need 2 inches of clearance (ID) in the hole, which rules out...
  This is exactly what I had hoped for: free men unleashing their creativity - in public.  
    Kites, you are one clever bast'd.  Nicely done!    
  I sent the driver out.  If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
  Darren, I will PM you.  It looks like I made a mistake in going straight to bed yesterday rather than coming onto HeadFi to see what the latest buzz was.  
This is what it's all about!  This is why HeadFi rocks.  The esprit de corps of our little tribe is a thing to behold!  My hat it off to msuen for his generosity of spirit.    
  Tandy is a very good and reasonable source for leather.  There IS a minimum order, which may preclude some very small-scale modding, but for larger orders, including group buys, it's one of the best.  Good call!  
Why buy a K1000 when you could go to the drive-in, whip out a pair of bolt cutters and snap yourself some cups for free?
  PM me.  
This is exciting!  Good luck!