or Connect

Posts by thathertz

Price reduced
Babump
Edited listing.   I will pay PayPal fees.
Hi. I purchased this in March of this year (brand new) as the start of a system I intended to get together. I never managed to complete the system and sold off most of the components (DAC, audio cables, power cables etc) due to an unforeseen financial problem. I hung on to the  Auralic Mini because I thought I would start again in the near future. Doesn't look like it's happening at the moment so decided to sell them.   The Aries Mini has NEVER been used and had a...
Hi. I purchased these in February of this year (brand new) as the start of a system I intended to get together. I never managed to complete the system and sold off most of the components (DAC, audio cables, power cables etc) due to an unforeseen financial problem. I hung onn to the TH-900's and an Auralic Mini because I thought I would start again in the near future. Doesn't look like it's happening at the moment so decided to sell them both.   The headphones have...
no longer required
Sorry to say it but I'm suspicious too...   Yep, been looking at the PS Audio thread but I'm more interested in hearing  'independent' impressions of this DAC.
 You could post some pictures and put an end to speculation? :)
music_man: Thanks for your impressions and taking the time.    Cheers.
 Hi music_man. Would love to hear some more impressions if you have the time! Do you think it justifies the hype?