Posts by chzplz

I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who gave their support to me during my existential crisis as to whether I really "fit" in this community. Based on all of your wonderful advice, and a bunch of research on my own, and incredibly good luck, I got a set of V3 Darths from Head-Fi'er Senns&NonSenns. They fit the bill perfectly... almost. I also hauled my Denon DVD-2200 DVD-A/SACD player out of my home stereo set up to use as a source based upon everyone's uniform opinion...
Just received Darths V3 from Sennsnonsenns.... he was truly AWESOME to work with. He forgave my multiple math errors which basically must have seemed like cheap efforts to rip him off (they were honest errors, I'm just not very smart). Great communication, instant shipping, great packing, and not to mention, great cans! Thanks a million Joey - A+++++ all around
Thanks for the quick replies all. Any other suggestions of headphones that might better address the issues I raised? Thanks
Hello all-- I've been lurking for quite a while, gathering info, and finally decided to take the plunge into the wonderful world you all seem to dwell so happily in. What this means... I got myself a little dot mk iv se amp, sennheiser 650's, and coincedentally had my ipod 5.5g stolen so I upgraded to a 6g (after much deliberation about whether to go with a 5.5g imod; the tipping point came when I read vinnie's posts here that the 6g doesn't use the crap components that...
Hi all-- I'm new here, glad to find you all. I recently tried to order a Cayin HA-1A from China High End Hifi (Home). They responded that the HA-1A has been discontinued (which doesn't seem to be accurate) and that it has been replaced by the HA-2. I can't find any info about the HA-2 such as reviews, user opinions, etc. Does anyone have any experience with this amp, and in particular, how it stacks up to the HA-1A? Note that right now I'm using Ultrasone HFI-700's....