or Connect

Posts by Sceptre

Here's the telling thing. I'd sell my RS1s for the price offered but not the ESW10-JPN Simple as that. Regard Sceptre
How much are you offering for an original pair in immaculate condition. Box and certificate?
Looking forward to a great day. Thanks for all the planning and effort to create this. Look forward to sharing and enjoying our great hobby. Sceptre
Here's a couple of thoughts. There was an endurance cyclist called Mark, Who cycled with dogs who would bark To cut out their sound He spent more than a pound On headphones made from parts of the ark! There was an endurance cyclist called Mark who painted Headphones and cars in the dark He thought that cream Would be obscene On momentums and daimler dart parts. Regards Sceptre
Looking forward to the competition later today, but wondered, which car paint schemes should I gen up on?   Loving the varied subjects you are testing us on though !   Regards   Sceptre
Hi Andy   I have decided on the kit list I'll be bringing.  If anyone sees something in my profile that they would like to see then let me know. I can also bring a Cyrus DVD7+ with upgraded DAC's if it helps as an additional source for CD's and DVD Audio discs.   Ultrasone Ed 9 & 10 ATH ESW10JPN Denon D7000 Senn HD650 JHA Roxanne and JH13 Senn IE800   Chord Hugo with coax to DX90 Sonosax SX-DA2 with toslink to iRiver 240Gb iMod to Just Audio AHA-120   Three...
Hi Andy,   Many thanks for the PM to alert me of this.   I've been spending more time listening to music than scanning the forums recently.   Hugo and Roxannes are my fave setup at the moment but will bring a selection of headphones for all to try (Ultrasone Ed9 & 10, Denon 7k, AT ESW10JPN and others).   Looking forward to making this one as it is almost on my doorstep!   Regards   Sceptre
I have both the IE800 and P7.   They are very different and have different uses for me.  The IE800 is the better product in my opinion but if you prefer a quieter performance or don't mind teh size and weight of the P7 then they are about half the price - for a reason.   If I had to choose between them, the IE800 wins.  The P7 beats the P5 S1 & S2, Momentum and HD25/Amperior too. P7's get beaten by Ultrasone Ed9 big time.  And everything gets beaten by the Roxanne if you...
 I have the Roxannes too but feel there is still a place for the IE800's for convenience, contrast and alternative 'isolated' listening. IE800's are far easier to fit in a pocket when not in use. Regards Sceptre
I'm impressed with you going to see Little Dragon at your age. I saw them this summer but am 10 years younger than you. Many thanks for your comments and update. I have P5 S1 and P7 and will now go and try the P5 S2 from you comments. Many thanks from my wallet. Regards Sceptre