or Connect

Posts by sizwej

pending.
for sales are my pristine HD380. I bought these in February directly from Amazon. They are in very good condition,and perfectly functional. Asking $90 shipped. PayPal and CONUS only.   Thank you.
For Sale are my months old Yamaha HPH-MT220. Anybody familiar with them, know they are slept on gems that punch well above their weight. They are among the best best mid-fi cans when you consider how much they cost.   Have owned them for less  than 6 months. Comes with the box and included accessories and documents.Asking $95 Paypal and CONUS only.   Thanks,
SOLD.
pending.
Got these in a trade. Perfect condition. Nothing wrong with them, just too amp dependent for me. Sonically very good though.  Open to trade offers. Asking $585 PayPal. CONUS Only.
pending.
Sold!
For sale is my 160Gb ipod classic silver. Had for aprox 2 years. Perfectly functional. Very light cosmetic blemishes on the front, but the back is scratched up as you can see in the photos. asking $180 shipped. Paypal and CONUS only.
For sale are my Westone W40. I've only had them for about a month. They were a Brand new replacement that i received directly from Westone to replace my older W4. All accessories included. asking $290 shipped. Conus and Paypal only.