Posts by sizwej

Supposedly someone did get to sample these.   http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/09/ifa-2014-listening-to-sonys-800-mdr-z7-headphones/
For sale is my 2nd set of HiFiman HE-6. They are at least 2 years old, but fully functional. I have noticed a scratch on the top of one of the earcups. Apart from that, no cosmetic damage. I will include a $100 HE ADAPTER that i bought to use it with a speaker amp. I no longer have the standard cable, only the XLR. Asking $670 CONUS only.
Hi there. I shipped these out this morning via UPS ground. The tracking # is below. 1zr49v880392440129 Thanks
For sale is my wa-6se. I've had it for less than a year, and it's in perfect working condition. I am the original owner. I'll also include upgraded power tubes and rectifier (Sophia princess). The amp is fully functional , but does have some very light scratches on the face. They are barely noticeable, and don't even show on the pics I took. I no longer have the original box, but will package the amp and tubes securely. Asking $799 conus only. No trades at this time.
Sold.
Pending..
sold!!
pending
Selling my gear to make way for a bigger purchase. These were purchased brand new on 12/20 from Music-direct. I have all the documentation, accessories and box. Asking $789 shipped. CONUS only. The HD-800 in the pic is also available in a separate listing.   Thanks for looking.
Selling my 9 month old hd800's. Upgrade-itis has hit and its time to let these go. purchased brand new in May 2013 from amazon.Will include all documentation and the box. Asking $979 shipped. CONUS only.