Posts by Coop

Haven't heard about it at the meetings I visited, but I heard a few horror stories...
 What do you mean "or"?
  Yes they do, if I remember correctly, shippingcost is $15, not cheap but well worth it. And if you look at the bigger picture, $35 for the pads, shipped, isn't too bad... At todays exchange rate that's just over €25. And if you tate into account that a set of pads for a Sennheiser, AKG or Beyerdynamic is easily €20-€30 as well when bought locally, it even seems quite reasonable...
 I have quite a few unused tips that don't fit my ears, people can use those or use their own tips if they have something that fits my IEMs... And if everything else fails, there's always alcohol spray and/or wipes...   On a more general note: At meetings like these, most of the equipment is privately owned. Many of us have 100s or even 1000s of euro's invested in our equipment. Many of us take great care in handling our equipment.If someone gives you the chance to try out...
I have 2 more additions to the stuff I was already planning to bring:   Headstage Arrow 12HE 4G Hifiman RE-400     And what I was already planning to drag along:   Players: Fiio X3 Nationite S:Flo2 Sansa Clip+ (Rockboxed) Sansa Fuze (Rockboxed) Laptop   Amps: Objective2 (Epiphany Acoustics) Fiio E12   DACs: Audioquest Dragonfly Stoner Acoustics UD110 ODAC (Epiphany Acoustics)   Amp/DAC combo: Stoned E6 (Fiio E6 with Stoner Acoustics UD100...
I've been using it for about a week now, and it's a great little amp! It pairs very well with almost all headphones I tried with it so far.   Thanks again MisterFox!
http://www.ibood.com/extra-nl/nl/product_specs/46895/Duopack_Fischer_Draco_headset_met_inline_microfoon__afstandsbediening/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter Duopack Fischer Audio Draco for €16,95 + shipping on the dutch iBood.
Pending? SOLD!
PM Sent
Subscribed!