Posts by GZeus

Quote: Originally Posted by IceClass I see in the vanity shots of the Woo2 on their website, the silver model sports two line outs whilst the black unit shows only one pair of rca outs. What gives? Optional second set of line outs. I got them added to mine as well for adding sub(s) for 2ch.....just waiting on my subs to arrive.
Ash - Thinking back, I realized that I only just received it within the last 6-8 months so there may be warranty still attached. I will try to find out about that later today. Other than the foot, there are no issues - either cosmetic or sonic - that I am aware of. I estimate my usage at 50-100 hours. Shipping from 77042 to 13205 would be just under $20. Cheers - GZ
I have for sale a Onix XCD-88. This is an excellent player/transport and is a great modification candidate. See this HF thread.....http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f7/xcd...edheat-120211/ It is HDCD capable and has dual digital outs. It was purchased directly from AV123 as B-Stock about a year ago. When I received it I couldn't find any reason for it to be labelled as B-Stock. The front plate and other surfaces are in excellent condition. It wasn't until the front left...
*** SOLD ***
I need to move these...make an offer.
Bump for price drop.
I have for sale a pair of used KEF iQ3 bookshelf speakers. If you know KEF, then you know these speakers. They offer brilliant performance for a bookshelf speaker. Specs: Power Handling: 15 - 120 Watts Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Tweeter: One KEF UNI-Q Array -- 0.75" Aluminum-Dome HF Driver At Acoustic Center Of 6.5" Titanium-Coated, Mid-Range Cone Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 40 kHz Magnetic Shielding: YES Sensitivity: 89 dB (2.83 Volts @ 1...
Thanks for a great thread. I ordered a refrub from Sony just for the modding fun and practice. This does look like a bit of a challenge but I'm looking forward to it.
Blew the dust off of 'Alice in Chains - Jar Of Flys' this morning....
Having service in the US is definitely a plus the OP should consider.