Posts by Mython

Streaming may well be a major part of the future, but to state that you will get much higher quality than flac rips made at home is a step too far, IMO.
  Globally, the main English-speaking forum thread for Mojo, right here on Head-fi, currently has 2,359,189 views, and clearly-emblazoned in the title of that thread is a note about a comprehensive FAQ, in post #3, which conveniently collates a wide range of information, including a list of videos, including the aforementioned interview with John Franks. Additionally, in that same thread (and included in post #3)  there are photographs of prototype and production versions...
  LOL - please be sure to tell that to 99% of the entire DAP industry, then...
 5 grams lighter than Sony's NW-WM1Z
  LOL - no, I meant sound effects and so-called 'enhancements' are in the opposite direction of sound quality, so you need to decide which you want
  Guys, come on; be fair about this - you didn't seriously expect a snug-fitting Mojo case to magically have room for an extension module, did you? Really? John Franks discussed the likelihood of extension modules, long before the standard-sized Mojo case even came to market. For example: Munkonggadgets interview with John Franks, of Chord Electronics  Pretending that you've been hard done-by because you bought a standard-sized Mojo case and now it won't accommodate an...
 I must admit, the same thought crossed my mind, this morning. However, I wouldn't be surprised if something similar might appear, specifically for Hugo 2. Or maybe not. We will just have to wait and see.  
Just a friendly reminder to all who may be reading this thread; there are dedicated threads running, for each of the announced devices, where you may find your questions already answered:       www.head-fi.org/t/831343/chord-electronics-blu-mk-2-the-official-thread   www.head-fi.org/t/831345/chord-electronics-hugo-2-the-official-thread   www.head-fi.org/t/831347/chord-electronics-poly-add-on-microsd-and-advanced-wireless-module-for-mojo        
Just a friendly reminder to all who may be reading this thread; there are dedicated threads running, for each of the announced devices, where you may find your questions already answered:       www.head-fi.org/t/831343/chord-electronics-blu-mk-2-the-official-thread   www.head-fi.org/t/831345/chord-electronics-hugo-2-the-official-thread   www.head-fi.org/t/831347/chord-electronics-poly-add-on-microsd-and-advanced-wireless-module-for-mojo      
 Chord will be releasing a purpose-designed protective case to contain the combination of Mojo+Poly.