or Connect

Posts by Mython

No, AFAIK, it will incorporate its own battery (not to share with Mojo, but just for its own functioning).
 I agree with you: www.head-fi.org/t/826646/any-dap-that-can-work-with-usb-dacs-usb-in-or-coaxial-in#post_13028719 www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-dac-amp-faq-in-3rd-post/19185#post_12681443      I know the forthcoming Chord SD-module will bring some interesting functionality to the marketplace, too, quite soon, so there are an ever-increasing range of options for feeding Mojo.  .
I have no personal affinity with Shanling, but since their latest M1 DAP is good value for money, very compact, has a microSD card slot, and (most-importantly!) digital-out functionality (although please note that it is a USB-C socket, not microUSB), it is undeniably a very viable option for stacking with Mojo. With that in mind, here are a few pics of the M1 alongside Mojo, from the Shanling M1 thread:   [[SPOILER]]
      [[SPOILER]]      Do you mean to tell me some Chinese dealers are unscrupulously cashing-in on minor production nuances? Surely not - must be the first time I've ever heard of such a thing!  
Attention, i-Device-users:    Have any of you tried this cable yet?:   https://world.taobao.com/item/538214819181.htm#detail     (This is not the same vendor as the TaoBao one that's been listed in post #3 for the past year)   It probably works fine, but I'd like confirmation from a Mojo owner before adding it to post #3.   Cheers, all.
  If you tie a knot in the cable, it can confuse the signal and sometimes it can't find it's way to the end
  No, it sends you here
It's not the purpose that I'm wondering about; it's just the placement.
www.head-fi.org/t/826464/headphones-and-amplifiers-for-sudden-deafness#post_13024331    
  It's not ink - it's laser-ablated.   I admit I don't know the reason for the placement, however.