or Connect

Posts by Mython

Pelican 1040 may be about right for you, Peter; 1020 would be a bit of a squeeze for all the accessories.  www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/4695#post_12067758 www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/5940#post_12114898 www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/6675#post_12152846
 I wouldn't presume to know better than the designer, so I won't presume to answer your question further.   That aside, forgive me for saying so, but you do come across as having a rather confrontational attitude. If you were to take the time to look back through the thread, you would find that many of us have been consistently trying to help hundreds of Mojo owners, this past year. Being confrontational and hurling accusations at people for nudging you to do a little...
  LOL - that was already answered, in Rob Watts' quote, present in post #3 and quoted on the previous page www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/23385#post_12897319
    There are half a dozen cables listed there, that will circumvent the need for the CCK: 
  As per the title of this thread, please read post #3 for many answers and detailed information. Also, there is a 'search' function for each thread, on Head-Fi, which you may find helpful for finding previous discussions: 
It'd be nice to see some right-angled connectors... the connectors in the above pics look worryingly long.
Maybe the 'new technology' involves hypnosis, binaural beats, and subliminal masked-messaging?           I'm pleased to hear the team are taking the project seriously, in terms of ironing out as many bugs as possible, Paul.   I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing the fruits of the team's labours.
You do realise I was discussing the old S-master when I remarked upon pathetic power output? I then conceded that I'm happy to see Sony have increased it in the newer iteration.       I still feel Sony used to produce great pocket audio devices in the 1990s, and have yet to better that sound quality in the 2010s (I have not held-on to 2 aging D-777s by accident), but charging huge prices seems to be their way of convincing themselves and a hardcore percentage of their...
  You're putting words into my mouth  I never said anything at all about Sabre EE/AKM/BurrBrown/Cirrus Logic. I have two 20yr old D-777 PCDPs that (to my ears) sound better than an S-Master chip, by a long, long way. If the new chip actually does what it's supposed to (reproduce music realistically), then great, but, if it sounds anything like the previous iteration of the chip, then Sony should hang their heads in shame, and either go back to the drawing board or go back...
  Well, at least they did something right.  Now, if only they'd also quit the obnoxious price-hiking and if only they'd quit using their awful S-Master chips, this might have been a potentially-relevant high-end DAP.      I'm sure you know it was mentioned 18 months or so, ago, but I agree it's been a relatively long time coming. It could easily have been implemented on the ZX2, but I feel Sony were just being lazy re-hashing the ZX1 into the ZX2 (in my...