Posts by Mython

Hey, Light Harmonic - here's an idea for a perk - how about a UI that's actually worth using..?
DELETE
DELETE
 First option that popped into my head was Weiss Saracon, but it ain't cheap. FWIW, there are some interesting musings on the topic of DSD=>PCM conversion here: http://archimago.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/analysis-comparison-of-dsd-encoders.html
  Ahh, but I have a suspicion that you may have abused a Hugo more today than it abused you!
Greetings, fellow Hugo fans; I'm a temporary participant in the Hugo party (for a mere 7 days), and although it's not the first time I've heard it, it is the first time I've been able to sit and listen to it for an extended period, in silent surroundings.   I still hear the naturalness and sense-of-ease in the presentation that I remember from the Bristol show (I hesitate to use the cliche 'analogue-sounding', but it's certainly considerably less-digital-sounding than...
Fair enough     I'd choose CIEMs on the basis of how they perform, with cables being only of secondary consideration, but that's just me.
  I sincerely hope not
(but you will find it faster to load the music files onto the card using a USB card reader/writer)
  Correct.