or Connect

Posts by Mython

I just thought your post was funny (I mean that in a nice way).
One thing you can try is applying a small ferrite choke to your interconnect cable, between your transport and Mojo:   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clip-On-EMI-RFI-Noise-Ferrite-Beads-Split-Core-Choke-Clip-Filter-5MM-USB-Cable-/281961820637   (make sure you choose one with a core diameter suited to the thickness of your cable)  - you might already have one you can borrow from an old USB cable     Obviously, ferrite chokes are not relevant if you use an optical cable!...
  This may be partly due to Rob's 'WTA' (Watts Transient-Aligned) filtering, in his current line of DACs. The timing of reverberations and subtle resonances, transients, micro-dynamics, etc. is greatly improved, thus leading to music subjectively taking-on a greater and more natural sense of realism. Glad you are enjoying your Mojo!   I made a remark, many moons ago, about Hugo, which seems to be true for you, with Mojo: 
  No DAVE-owner is unfortunate - you don't realise how lucky you are!
LOL...     www.head-fi.org/t/812223/since-ak380cu-as-claimed-by-many-sounds-superior-compared-to-stock-should-mojo-be-made-in-cu-housing-too    
 Sorry to hear that, Peter! It appears you may have become: 
 Ironically, I think I recall US dealers apparently spitting their pacifiers out, when Hugo was first released, and the exchange rate made Hugo slightly cheaper in the UK - but rather than allow that situation to continue, UK buyers were penalised with a price-hike, to placate any such tantrums in the US. It will be interesting, therefore, to see if it cuts both ways, or if US dealers decide they can have their cake and eat it, with £-sterling falling against the dollar.  
I recommend you read post #3 in the official Mojo thread - there are many cable options listed, there, but also, there is some useful information in the section entitled 'Informative posts by Rob Watts'   www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post#post_11992416
  You were right, and I was wrong  As a Brit, I am disappointed that so many of my fellow countrymen/women are evidently unable to see the bigger picture, but, at this point in time, it is what it is, and good luck to all of you looking to obtain a DAVE, cheaper.