or Connect

Posts by Mython

Also consider: 
   So, you charged it, then used it for 7 hours, and then connected it back to the charger and immediately started using it whilst charging?  It may depend on how low the battery was when you started using it again - if you'd been using it for 7 hours, previously, it may have been very near to flat. If that is the case, then the charging circuit will not allow much charging current to the battery, so it is possible that this restricted level of charging-current might not...
 It may be a buffering issue or it may be your iPhone CPU is struggling to keep up - I've even seen Macbook Air and Macbook Pro users struggle to output DSD256 and DSD128 flawlessly. It's not a fault with Mojo (sincerely; it really isn't).    The reason the ball is not 100% 'white' is because there is no white LED in Mojo - the white is a composite colour from several other LED colours, so sometimes the combination isn't pristine white. It's absolutely nothing at all to...
Hey, come on lads - I admit James has been disconcertingly quiet, this past few weeks, but that doesn't necessarily mean the T3 is vapourware.   I still think there's plenty of room in the market for a full-featured transport (T3) and for the M1.   I've no affiliation at all with Fiio, but I don't think it's fair to write-off the T3 at this point in time. Yes, it's possible it could've been dropped, but it's just as possible that Fiio have been silently working away...
  maybe not the ease of obtaining the damn thing, though, eh?    I could swear Lotoo have made a product they don't wish to sell to anyone! Terrible distribution of the product.
   Be careful not to confuse bitrate of a file with sample rate of a file.    (related post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/21240#post_12788373) The 256kbps (kilobits per second) bitrate you refer to, in a standard iTunes file isn't of any particular concern, in relation to our current discussion. But if you are using Tidal HQ, and standard iTunes files, then they're almost certainly 16 bit (as in bit depth) and...
  I've just answered your post in the Mojo issues thread - please try not to double-post. Cheers
   Some applications allow to set a delay in milliseconds, to overcome this.    Your computer will consume quite a lot of CPU resources if unnecessarily upsampling, by default.         What resolution music files are you playing?  .

FWIW, there are some soft pouches mentioned in post #3. It all depends on whether you want a snug fit for just Mojo on its own, or if you want a pouch to accommodate Mojo stacked with a DAP or smartphone.