Posts by Mython

No, not at all. I just consider this thread to be very one-sided in it's discussion of the Hugo, and I simply felt inclined to point that out, since I personally consider it to be a decent product made by a decent company. I don't even own a Hugo. I have no stake in the company or the product, but I was loaned one for 7 days and thoroughly enjoyed it. I aim to buy one some time in the future, when I can afford it.  I understand your cynicism, and I actually feel...
  I do think it is somewhat inappropriate when insufficient acknowledgement is given to the very different design briefs of the portable Hugo vs many of the other DACs being discussed. That the Hugo is being appreciated by some customers in quite high-end fullsize hi-fi systems is kudos to Rob's design skills, but it does not necessarily mean that it's open-season to judge the Hugo against fullsize, non-portable DACs without duly acknowledging the significant practical...
  Pardon me - I'm not clear on exactly what you mean. I post artists mostly seperately from each other because it means I can be more specific about how I cross-reference / cross-link them to each other in my 'Also see' sections. Feel free to PM me.
 I did. and I stand by what I said.
For any Anni-Frid Lyngstad fans, you might like Kari Bremnes:  
Although I haven't actually purchased from Minerva, I did correspond with Lee for a while, and he seemed pretty responsive, so hopefully they'll get your CIEMs sorted pronto.
I respect everyone's right to openly express their opinion about products, but it is obvious to anyone without an axe-to-grind about the Hugo, that this thread is proactively anti-Hugo.   I won't mince my words: it makes me wary.   I'm cool with people expressing negative opinions about gear I like, and, likewise, I occasionally express negative opinions about some products, too.   No product is perfect, and the Hugo is no exception, but to compare it to DACs and amps...
Megan Davies:       There are also a couple of nicely-sung 'duets' with Jaclyn Davies, but the choice of songs is appalling - just as some of the youtube comments rightly point out, the lyrics are extremely dubious. It's amazing how people cover chart hits without pausing to actually consider the meaning of the lyrics they are singing. So I won't post those duets, but, if you wish to hear the vocals, you can find the songs easily enough if you just click on the...
Emily Hackett:  
I'm really sorry, I've just taken a look on that Powerbook (and on all my USB memory sticks) and I can't see my old CIEM artwork files, so it looks like I won't be able to send you the template file, after all.   Apologies for the let-down. As you can see, I contributed many images to this thread, and I would've been happy to see you contribute some, too.   If I do find it, by chance, I will PM you, but it is unlikely.