or Connect

Posts by Mython

You should definitely consider Fiio's X3ii:     http://www.fiio.net/en/products/39/parameters   https://www.amazon.com/X3-II-Resolution-Music-Player-Generation/dp/B00VR5JHVK     It doesn't (as far as I'm aware) have bluetooth, but you do get a lot of DAP for the money.
  Whatever the final revelations (no matter how mind-blowingly outlandish, or boringly mundane), I view it as all being part of the infinite theatre of multi-facted (individualised) collective-consciousness. It is all-too-easy to get sucked into a fear &/or hate response, when confronted with unsettling possibilities in this 'universe', but I believe that is a mistake - one simply cannot expect to perceive and participate within a dualistic experience of the 'universe',...
 Yeah, I take your point, but I felt it directly-relevant to the OP's opening gambit, in a broader, rather than specifically religious or political sense. I am not personally taking or expressing a political or religious stance, one way or the other, but merely pointing to the possibility that, in the modern education system, we are taught to believe that the Roman empire declined, when it might be closer to the truth that it is alive & well, right under our noses,...
Oh, so you believe the historians (with their own agendas) who claim the Roman empire declined, do you? Do you believe everything you were taught in your school curriculum?   granddesignexposed.com/rulersof/evil2.html
 Just to tie-in the information, for other readers of this thread, this was my earlier reply: 
 Unfortunately, no one can really tell you what to buy, definitively, because your personal tastes are your personal tastes. We can talk of synergy, but that still doesn't completely decide what you will definitely like the sound of. The best compromise, if you are unable to get a demo of your potential IEM choices, would be to ask in the dedicated threads, for each of those IEMs, to find out which may suit your tastes best, and then, when you have mostly made your...
Actually, I typed that quickly, and should've been more clear - when I said Mojo can be charged and used at the same time, I meant that would do no harm.   To be more clear: although it will do no harm, Mojo may use marginally more power, during use, than it is likely to intake, for charging purposes. Because of this, the net effect of using may be that charging does not succeed, simultaneously.
Please never try to look into a laser when a CD player is switched-on.   The laser wavelength is generally invisible to the human eye, but it can potentially damage your eyesight.     There are quite a few possible causes of the issue you describe, including:   faulty servo motor (this happens a lot with Sony's D777, for example)   faulty laser diode   laser diode focus needs recalibrating   Degraded surface-mount capacitors (they can leak, after a...
 Mojo generally takes 4-5hrs to charge - in rare circumstances, it may take up to 10hrs. Yes, Mojo can be charged and used at the same time, although many people prefer to charge before using (and, if it's being used for the first time, it should be fully charged, until the white charging LED goes out, before trying to use it). Battery duration varies depending on the impedance of the headphones/IEMs/CIEMs one is using, etc., but should generally be around 7-8 hrs,...
If you're on Windows, xrecode does the job with good flexibility, but there are many such programs on the market:   http://xrecode.com/