or Connect

Posts by Mython

Oops - my mind was on a different track when I typed about a seperate wi-fi module - at that moment, I had in mind the previous discussion about possible limitations of the SoC, in relation to power-efficiency, but of course you have now reminded me that that was in relation to only one card expansion card + integrated wi-fi, as opposed to 2x expansion card and no integrated wi-fi. I hold my hands up and admit, therefore, that my post about an add-on module was illogical...
  I wonder if we will see a (not for pocket use) AK add-on wi-fi module, at some point.
 Oh come on... You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, but, to this onlooker, it doesn't hold water. A device definitely does not need to be heavier in order to feel 'sturdy'.  Don't get me wrong - AK380 is not the heaviest DAP on the market, and I acknowledge that.  But a truly portable device (as opposed to 'trans-portable') hardly deserves merit for being heavy, or 'heavier'. I used to own iBasso's DX100 (265g, iirc), and it was a nightmare to carry in a pocket -...
Clearly adores herself (which, unfortunately, is all too common in female vocalists, these days), but Sayaka Alessandra has a nice voice, which is what this thread is about:  
  Someone told me in one of the forum threads, that the 5000 only handles up to 96k If it goes up to 192, then that's great for compatibility, but I generally would downsample any hi-res content to 96 or 88.2, anyway, before putting it on a memory card, for portable listening purposes. Not aimed at you, but, to tell you the truth, I roll my eyes when I see the way some people go on and on about needing support for DSD and double-rate DSD on pocket DAPs. I don't object to...
 It seems you perhaps misinterpreted UELong's question. The question related to connecting the optical digital output of the QP1, as an alternative to the output of a Fiio X5.  
http://www.head-fi.org/t/522812/the-best-female-vocals-your-favorite-female-singers/2235#post_10845684                                      
 Thanks again for the answers.  1) When the player stops and gives an error due to a music data file being referenced during playback of a playlist, but absent from memory, will it refuse to play the rest of the playlist, or can you tell the player "OK, I understand the music data file is missing, but now please skip to the next available track in the playlist and continue playback" ? As an aside, although it might be hard to program it into the firmware, it would be...
 You are joking, I take it? Thanks for the pics of the Soundaware Esther, Vartan. Hope you don't mind, but I've taken the liberty of quickly editing them a bit, just to obscure the confusing Fiio signs : (also re-adding the following 2 pics, without editing, because Vartan deleted them from his/her post)    It is confusing that they were taken directly in front of a Fiio sign, but it's nice to see the DAP more clearly, anyway, so thanks for posting the pics. Actually, it's...