or Connect

Posts by third_eye

Apogee added to exhibitor list!
 Yep, thanks! I think many of us are at the Courtyard Marriott on 2nd St.
Volunteers Guys, we're looking for a few volunteers to help exhibitors and members with the unloading of their gear from 8am-10am on Saturday morning. If interested, please PM me......also, if you are a volunteer there is no need to buy a meet ticket (if you have already purchased one, we can issue a refund). Thanks! 
 Nice! Just a heads up for those around town on Thursday, July 14 from, 7:30pm-10pm check out this event happening at AVSF: AudioVision San Francisco presents “A West Coast Premeir of Devialet’s New Reference Expert and Phantom Series ”. An evening event focusing on the latest and greatest in Devialet’s soon to be announced new Reference Electronics and Phantom all in one loudspeakers. RSVP: info@audiovisionsf.com or (415) 614-1118  AudioVision SF, 1628 California Street,...
Audio Vision S.F./Technics added to exhibitor list!
Etymotic and Naim Audio added to exhibitor list!
 Absolutely! I'll send details when we get closer but we will be doing a meet and greet at the hotel on Friday evening.
 Got you down for a full table!
 Yes! If you have purchased a ticket on Eventbrite and would like to have your head-fi name on your name badge, please send me an email to: ethan@canjam.org along with your full name and Head-Fi name. 
 Wow, excellent! This will be a great first event to attend. Please stop by and say hi!