or Connect

Posts by third_eye

Yes, it will be a regular badge instead of a "Company Name", it will feature the HF username. For those sending PM's, please don't forget to include your first and last name, as well as your username. 
 Yes, we started to do this at CanJam London this year! We can pre-print badges with Head-Fi usernames. Anyone who wants their username printed on their badge, please send me a PM or email to: ethan@canjam.org 
Did Mike get a new ride? 
 Yes, I'll be there! 
 Yeah, I hope so. Could be an option for a Super Bowl Watch Party?
 Well, it does pass the "visual" test! Crust looks good!
 LOL. I went to this place when I visited the hotel a few months ago, it was excellent and about a 5 minute walk from the Marriott Marquis. Only downside is that it's quite small and there is usually a wait. https://www.yelp.com/biz/b-side-pizza-and-wine-bar-new-york 
  After an amazing few years at the Westin South Coast Plaza, CanJam SoCal has "outgrown" it's space and we're now kicking it into higher gear as we move to our new location in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, at the JW Marriott at L.A. Live! The city's premier sports and entertainment complex is right at our doorstep, click here for more information.    We're very excited to announce CanJam SoCal 2017! SAVE THE DATE and be sure to check in to the...
Yes, there will be CanJam NYC shirts 😀
Yes, you can definitely get them at the door..