Posts by third_eye

Indeed. Congrats!
Wishing everyone who celebrates a Happy Holidays!      Also, there are still a VERY limited number of discounted ($159/night) rooms available from March 26-29, once they are sold out we will not have access to additional discounted rooms. Please reserve by clicking here.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
 Nice!! I continue to be quite amazed by the KH120's, and the m920/TH900 pairing should be fantastic. Yes! Also great with HE-560.
I use Neumann KH120's and have auditioned Focal CMS 40's and 50's., all of which work great. Studio monitors/active speakers are the only way to go here, I also use 2 of these cables, which make nice use of the back TRS connections:   http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/GoldTRSXLRM10?adpos=1o3&creative=54989267161&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CO7zgK_ixsICFXRk7AodwSsAsw
I've been primarily using my Hugo as a standalone DAC in my home rig but yesterday decided to bring the little fella to work and wow, I forgot just how much synergy this guy has with the UERM's. Streaming TIDAL, and listening to the Hugo/UERM combo made for a very enjoyable, albeit somewhat unproductive day. Just too hard to focus on anything without getting lost in the music.
Check what's in the new Gift Guide!    http://www.head-fi.org/a/head-fi-buying-guide-ultra-high-end-headphones-summit-fi   Emotion. Body. Presence. Realism. The Donald North Audio Stratus 2A3 single ended triode tube amplifier is Donald North's foray into Summit-Fi and follows on the heels of the popular DNA Sonett (now in its second generation). The Donald North signature blue powder-coated finish and fantastic build quality makes a true statement and is part of the...
 The original feet that came with my Stratus (#11, 2 years old now) were a lot smaller and gummier than the ones Donald replaced them with. At least one of them used to come off or shift position every time I would pack/unpack the amp to take to a meet. The new ones have held up well so far.
 Looks great!! Definitely like the idea of a killer portable rig as well!!
 Cool, got you down! Love that sock mod too!!