Posts by oarnura

Quote: Originally Posted by ojnihs bashing bose is not some right of passage at this forum. it's old and boring. grow up. I am not sure if this was intended for me but I will respond anyway. I don't think I have bashed Bose, just tried to present the other side of the coin to Captain73. I showed my disagreement to Captain73's points about Bose bashers and the UE vs Bose OE test. I joined head-fi to learn about getting a quality set of...
Quote: Originally Posted by captian73 but that's absolute bilge! what, so mcdoanlds are avoiding buger king by not selling buger king burgers, so dominos are avoiding pizza hut by not selling pizza hut pizza's. it's absolute nonsense! Yes that is absolute nonsense. Nobody is asking Bose to stock other products in their retail outlets. Quote: I think Bose have the rigth to pormote their products, in a way that makes them money. Bose...
Quote: Originally Posted by captian73 But that's just clever marketing, getting their product out in the market. what would you have them do, stand on a street corner shouting "roll up, roll up" .... SNIP...... is that to be critizied, or is it just good marketing? That is why people have coined, " Bose - better sound through marketting". Quote: i don't see a porsche garage with a nice selection of ferraris to compare. a porsche...
Quote: Originally Posted by captian73 It just seems like sour grapes to me. The Bose bashers can't accept that 7 out of 7 people actually prefered a pair of Bose than a pair of UE. I don't think it is sour grapes. I still think comparing an in ear monitor to a On ear phone is an invalid test. All you have shown is more people prefer On ear phones to in ear ones, at best. Quote: i wouldn't mind, but it's like the guy in the (well...
I just joined the forum. I hate that my first post has to be in a Bose bashing thread. Quote: Originally Posted by captian73 To further push the Bose cause, and by a random test, i tried the Bose OE's against the UE 5EB's (which i hated with a passion) on five of my fellow art students on a trip to leeds. Sony MDR-XD100's in the Art Gallery, can you believe it? | HeadphoneDeals Now, these people aren't as 'UP'on headphones as you are, and so i thought...