New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by oarnura

Quote: Originally Posted by hydrocyanic it does sound like an IEM that i am looking for, besides the over-the-ear design that i personally dislike but i couldn't resist the price I thought I would hate the over the ear thing when I first got my Super.Fi 3 but I wear all my IEMs over the ear.
Ok my wife has officially taken my PFEs. I gave her the Turbines which she liked. Then immediately gave her the IE 7 which was burning in. She like them more and said the Turbines had too much bass and not much else. The IE 7 she said resolved strings better. I was burning the IE 7 in so gave her the PFE to listen while cooking. She immediately said she loved those more than the IE 7. I put the IE 7 back to burn-in. She came to me and said she is keeping the PFE...
Quote: Originally Posted by SchneiderStudios i cant stand apple earbuds, they have 0 bass You do realize that this thread is about the dual driver in-ear, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by LingLing1337 I listen to a whole lot of rock- Metal, progressive, and classic mostly. A whole lot of electronica/psybient/ambient/dub as well. A little bit of rap on top of that. But I really thrive on instrumental rock- I love the sound of a guitar! For this reason, I like my current Head-Direct RE2's. They have a lot of treble that sounds fairly well-defined and sharp when it needs to be, mellow when it should. But I'm looking...
Quote: Originally Posted by MaloS Just don't end up getting disappointed like I was at first. (Hated the damn thing for the first month or so...) What did you hate about it?
Quote: Originally Posted by dragoonf144 I'm glad they did that. I too used to feel fatigued after listening to the shures, but that was after like 10 hours of continuous listening. I however cannot listen to the IE8s after 150+ hours burn in for 20 minutes without reducing treble. I read you're 17 from your previous post, i'm the same age as you. Maybe our hearing of high pitches are still good and still sensitive, whihc is why the shures fit us so well...
Quote: Originally Posted by dookiex Or drag and drop Test: There ya go, I shall now observe instead. I'll join you .. Heated discussions are fun but it isn't personal.. We should be able to move on. BTW: I got my IE 7 and really like them.. what do you say about that? I like a dynamic isn't that anti-climactic..
Quote: Originally Posted by sisenor So, he received them and is having a problem with microphonics while he's walking with them. I didn't even think to consider microphonics because I thought that was a rare issue. Also, I don't think they isolate quite enough for him. Does he hear is footsteps booming or the cable rubbing against something? If it is the first one then most IEMs will do that.
Quote: Originally Posted by dookiex I'm though I said it before but I'm done with this thread. After that blatant showing of utter disrespect by twisting things around on me by oarnura, I'm done. I hope you really mean it this time. Quote: It shows to what ridiculous extents oarnura will go to force what has boiled down to his ideals on others while pretending to be just a innocent individual voicing a opinion (non of what he's been...
Quote: Originally Posted by dookiex Are you bloody dense? The whole point is there's a different purpose for accuracy as there is for musicality.Now you're turning it around and claiming that I was doing that? Jeeze, stop twisting words and concepts around to suit your argument. I am quite frankly disgusted at how you're pulling that kind of thing here to serve your own agenda. Your are beyond dense..... and wrong too. You don't even believe your...
New Posts  All Forums: